Author Topic: My Ongoing TeamSpeak Problem  (Read 3084 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: My Ongoing TeamSpeak Problem
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2016, 03:34:51 PM »
Well, I run basically the same system, Nvidia 970 ect. When you are referring to overlay, not sure I understood what you mean? The OVERWOLF addons?
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline AKQwik

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2016, 04:32:44 PM »
Well, I run basically the same system, Nvidia 970 ect. When you are referring to overlay, not sure I understood what you mean? The OVERWOLF addons?

No I don't like the Overwolf overlay.  I just use the basic overlay that shows you the people logged in and who is talking.  I think most people I know use it without any problems and I use it AHIII DX9 and AHII all the time.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2016, 05:21:34 PM »
Oh,OK. That's what I thought you meant. Yes, we all use it with no problem, that's weird. It is minimized on my monitor, but icon is on taskbar. Squad CO runs his teamspeak overlay through his phone, and is about the only person that can see who enters our channel. Well, with out alt tabing out of game. lol
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2016, 07:17:51 PM »
Oh,OK. That's what I thought you meant. Yes, we all use it with no problem, that's weird. It is minimized on my monitor, but icon is on taskbar. Squad CO runs his teamspeak overlay through his phone, and is about the only person that can see who enters our channel. Well, with out alt tabing out of game. lol

I also run a 2nd monitor which makes it way easier when flying and monitoring TS.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline AKQwik

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2016, 03:09:36 PM »
Last night I flew FSO in AHIII DX9 using TS with only one problem.  I couldn't exit any arena online or offline without the game locking up.  It took Ctrl/Alt/Delete to unlock.  With TS off I can exit with no problem.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2016, 04:39:30 PM »
Are you using the most recent version of TS? I ditched the overlay a couple of years ago, as it was causing AH2 to crash upon loading. I also thought I read that the overlay was no longer supported and wouldn't work with later versions of TS.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline AKQwik

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2016, 12:40:05 AM »
Are you using the most recent version of TS? I ditched the overlay a couple of years ago, as it was causing AH2 to crash upon loading. I also thought I read that the overlay was no longer supported and wouldn't work with later versions of TS.

TS is up to date.