Author Topic: The trees  (Read 602 times)

Offline iikie

• Zinc Member
The trees
« on: September 17, 2016, 03:25:28 PM »
For pity sake please do something about the trees. They are way too close together when grouped. They are very close to tall weeds that you can drive through but not see past. You go through the bushes and Bam! there is a group of trees. Now you are stuck because someone put glue on them? I have enjoyed this game for a while now but the trees in AH3 have me pulling my hair out! And why can't you shoot through a bush that you can drive through? I realize it is going to take time to address every problem but for many of us this is a big one. Today I brushed a horizontal branch with a Panther G and it took me over 3 min. to get off the thing. It somehow sucked me in the middle of a group of 3 trees. I have to go take a Xanax!
Slaxer

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
Re: The trees
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 03:30:43 PM »
It might help when driving if you imagined that the tree had a transparent box around it, with the box being as wide as the branches and limbs. If you drive into that transparent box, under the limbs, there is a chance you will get stuck. This is probably your safest bet until all the trees are fixed.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 04:11:49 PM »
If you are willing to help, you could do a .psave tree+a number and post the text of the file in the current AH3 bug forum.

Use the ".psave filename" command to save your position in the terrain/world.  If you do not provide a file name, then file will be saved as "cmepos.txt" in the "settings" folder.  Thank you!
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Drane

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 04:14:07 PM »
oops wrong thread nevermind
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 04:18:44 PM by Drane »
92 Squadron RAF - Aut pugna aut morere - 'Either fight or die'

Offline iikie

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 04:58:36 PM »
The next time I get stuck I will use the .psave command.
Slaxer