Author Topic: Game sound installer  (Read 803 times)

Offline earl1937

• Gold Member
Game sound installer
« on: September 20, 2016, 09:44:44 AM »
 :airplane: I am a computer dummy! Is there a sound pack besides the default, which you can just down load and it puts it into the game automatically? I don't understand all this moving files in and out and I screw it up every time and it doesn't work like it should!!!!
Help, help, help
ET37
Blue Skies and wind at my back and wish that for all!!!

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Game sound installer
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 09:55:38 AM »
I just moved all of my sound library onto a custom system just for making an FMOD release. I wouldn't expect much to begin with. I have the music, and the M3 working . . . I haven't tested delivery yet.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Game sound installer
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 11:39:59 AM »
Short answer, NO. There are no custom sound packs at this time. Rumor has it that there are some people working on making some tho. AH3 has a completely different sound system so it will not support the old files from AH2, so there is no swapping of files.

Everyone is stuck with the in game sounds as they are. For one, im pretty happy with them.