Author Topic: Gvs  (Read 700 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Gvs
« on: October 20, 2016, 01:18:47 AM »
While traveling in a ground vehicle unable to maintain speed and slowly slowing down.  I have mapped  both accelerate and full speed to stick.  It seems to be worse in aT34-85 :joystick:
AkCaine

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Gvs
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 05:01:58 AM »
Have you checked for accidental small amounts of rudder input? That could slow down a vehicle too.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 05:38:20 PM »
I adjusted the dead span of the rudder and so far it seems to have done the trick :x
AkCaine

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 01:42:23 PM »
plus some of the terrains have hills that sometimes you can't tell your climbing instead of being level
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 06:30:07 PM »
There is quicksand near the beach that will slowly tug you into the ocean, and near other bodies of water there is sometimes a terrain type that will slowly bring your vehicle to a stop.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 01:12:41 PM »
Still having a problem with slowing and stopping.  Recently it happened when I zoomed in a m3
AkCaine

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2016, 12:32:47 PM »
Does the problem appear to happen with all vehicles?  If yes, then it is something localized.  It it happens in only one vehicle, then attach a film to a bug report for that vehicle in the bug report forum.

There are a number of things which can slow a vehicle.

1)  Terrain types.  Different types of terrain will add drag to the vehicle.
2)  Oscillating rudder input,  This is normally just noise from the rudder of the stick.
3)  Terrain grade.  A slight grade is going to slow a vehicle down.

Eliminate all the above, and if it still happens in all vehicles, then attach a film (native AHF file) in the bug report forum.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com