Author Topic: 173rd Guardian Angels-recruiting-we are not a serious squad  (Read 958 times)

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
173rd Guardian Angels-recruiting-we are not a serious squad
« on: November 05, 2016, 06:46:16 AM »
hi my callsign is Lunatic-I am CO of the 173rd Guardian Angels..we are not a serious Squad.. right now it's just me and Balrog.
we don't have a squad night..we don't do missions-even when I had 5 or 6 people in my squad. we are a free to do what we/you want to do except change countries...we fly Knights country. I just want to build a larger squad..i can help you learn the game-only been playing since 2008. planes, gvs-etc. we help others defend bases, attack bases, run gv-base-town supplies-troops. balrog and I are from a squad called The LTARS-that was a resurrected squad from the original LTARS squad. but the CO KILZ had to quit after 6 months... the XO of the LTARS  JEB started  a new squad called NOMADS-but he had to quit for personal reasons. so I went back to using the 173rd squad name again. to me its more impressive than nomads..
now Balrog is a good bomber pilot and gv'r and fly fighters ok'
I am a fighter pilot and gv'r--and can fly bombers if I want or have to.but I prefer not to.

requirements: 20years old or older. male or female not a problem country-race-creed not a problem-experience not a problem. headset and mic preferable, makes communication easier. balrog and I will help you all we can.. if you decide after you join you don't want to stay, fill free to quit the squad at anytime, no questions asked. we do NOT tour other countries. the Knights are a great bunch of people. and I stand up for my squadies. if you have a problem with another player, let me know.
but I will not tolerate cheating. deliberate warping to avoid getting killed or to gain advantage on another player, this type of behaveior makes my squad look bad. young people-children-women play this game so cussing needs to be not nasty or vulgar.so if you want to do missions attack as a real squad we are probably not for you but if you to join others to do missions its not a problem either. I personaly like to defend more than attack, but will when needed...I am on most of the time usally from 10:00am till early next morning. oh and we have a sister squad  The 79th Fighter Squadron---consist of Popason--shufly--Dcat--050cal. we don'tfly any particular plane or drive any particular tank.

well I guess that's it--let me know  cya--  Lunatic-CO-173rd Guardian Angels
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 06:49:29 AM by lunatic1 »
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
Re: 173rd Guardian Angels-recruiting-we are not a serious squad
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 04:10:59 PM »
Good luck lunatic. You are a kool person.  :salute
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 09:54:18 AM »
ty
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 02:39:27 PM »
ty

CAN somebody at HTC delete this squad ad please?

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 12:52:41 PM »
Lunatic didn't you bring the squad back?
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey