Author Topic: Come fly with the AK’s!!  (Read 9581 times)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Re: Come fly with the AK’s!!
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2020, 11:37:51 AM »
How are the AKs these days? Pretty good active player count? Looking to join with an active squad, and I remember you all from like 15-18 years ago!

Contact AKMeathd (CO), bb forum ID is scca, or AKShrike (XO), bb forum ID is Shrike, they can give you the info.  :salute
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline tallguy1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2020, 11:15:15 AM »
Sign me up please

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2020, 12:52:14 AM »
Sign me up please

I'll send a PM to both the CO and XO.  One of them will contact you.
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline mafia1969

• Zinc Member
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2020, 09:27:09 PM »
hello i'm a OG aces high player been about 7 or 8 years since i last played but thought i'd give it another go. when last i playesd I was a AK--- "AKeLray" was squaddies with akwxman akDG and akDogg among others and we were always one of the top squads.....but is has been awhile so i'll probly be a terrible pilot for a while and ask too many question but if you'll have me back i ready.....Let me know.

thanx
                                                                       William Lowe aka."AKElray" 

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2020, 02:08:57 PM »
hello i'm a OG aces high player been about 7 or 8 years since i last played but thought i'd give it another go. when last i playesd I was a AK--- "AKeLray" was squaddies with akwxman akDG and akDogg among others and we were always one of the top squads.....but is has been awhile so i'll probly be a terrible pilot for a while and ask too many question but if you'll have me back i ready.....Let me know.

thanx
                                                                       William Lowe aka."AKElray" 

I remember you Lray.  Friday night look for us in the Melee arena around 8PM EST.  Vox 173.  Monday night is still squad night around 8PM EST.  See you in the skies.  :salute

Offline tallguy1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2020, 09:02:39 AM »
I would still like to join up for squad night

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2020, 07:37:50 AM »
Hey does that CO of yalls still fly? Asking for a friend
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2020, 01:35:39 PM »
I would still like to join up for squad night

Hey Bro!

Several emails and PMs and we still haven't linked up.  I've tried to PM you in game to have you come over to FSO pre launch and never get responses from you. 

If you're still interested in flying FSO with us, please shoot me another PM here in the forums and lets try this again.  I hope you are well.

<<S>>
AkKnoT
(Formerly, SlipKnoT) 
AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2020, 08:59:06 PM »
PM's sent to the CO and XO. Thanks for passing on the info. <S>

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2021, 04:44:03 PM »
2022 is just around the corner.  When you're in the MA on a Monday night, find where the cool kids are flying and give us a yell on local vox.

Offline Shrike

• Copper Member
      • Arabian Knights Official Web Page
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2023, 12:23:19 PM »
There are many great squads in Aces High.  However, if you're interested in joining the AK's you can fly with us first and decide.  Most AK's join us for an FSO frame or two and fly with us during our Monday squad night (8pm CT) before requesting entry into the squad.  Our moto is "Win with Pride, Loose with Dignity, Fight with Honor".  The underlying mission for all operations is to have fun.  We have leadership in place for FSO, for squad nights, and for special events.  If you're interested in joining the AK's and your online PM any AK and they can get you started.  Otherwise, PM me "Shrike" and I can help you get started.

:salute
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 12:27:14 PM by Shrike »
AKShrike - CO Arabian Knights
USA!!!
http://aksquad.net/
USAF 85-95

Offline Shrike

• Copper Member
      • Arabian Knights Official Web Page
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2024, 10:53:22 AM »
This offer still stands.  We fly in every frame of FSO, we meet every Monday for a set of organized missions, and we are very active with special events.  Just contact any AK and we can get you flying with us.
AKShrike - CO Arabian Knights
USA!!!
http://aksquad.net/
USAF 85-95

Offline Baloo

• Copper Member
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2024, 12:32:33 PM »
This offer still stands.  We fly in every frame of FSO, we meet every Monday for a set of organized missions, and we are very active with special events.  Just contact any AK and we can get you flying with us.

I may just take yall up on the offer! Getting into the swing of things slowly but sure miss flying with a bunch of fun guys
Squadron: Arabian Knights

In Game Name: AKBaloo