Author Topic: Bishop tanks driven by LJB727 in a Panzer and Meower in a T34  (Read 3011 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Bishop tanks driven by LJB727 in a Panzer and Meower in a T34
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2016, 12:05:31 PM »
I was Qwikthink in FA.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Dundee

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2016, 04:56:22 PM »
Feel free to pick any of the ones from this channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaUCNJyvxR06rKlLOX9wfOA

Nice videos, how did you render the video, what program is it? It wasn't from the Aces High Film viewer.

Offline Dundee

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2016, 07:49:08 PM »
I was Qwikthink in FA.

I was in a Squad called V.T.A.S.  Virtual Tactical Air Squadron  :salute

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2016, 10:13:00 PM »
Thanks, I was having trouble trying to sleep tonight. This was about as boring as when my wife dragged me to a movie titled "Bridget Jones Diary".

DEAD
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2016, 12:22:40 AM »
 :rofl
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2016, 05:44:04 AM »
Nice videos, how did you render the video, what program is it? It wasn't from the Aces High Film viewer.

I use ShadowPlay to record the in-game video and use Adobe Premiere Elements for all the editing. There is a lot of editing options, but I only use a hand full. The majority of the videos I do are just dicking around.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2016, 09:23:00 AM »
I'd be interested in seeing some of your video's............ I'm self taught on this editor and have been unlocking the secrets both the AH Viewer and the program I own, so bear with me as I stumble through the process. I am looking forward to seeing some of your work, I'm sure you will be able to give me some pointers as to how to improve my work.

Don't let'em get ya down. The video was pretty good, it's not easy putting that stuff together.   IT IS EASY to poo-poo something and takes no effort or risk at all!

Cool video Dundee :aok
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline Dundee

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2016, 01:01:43 PM »
Don't let'em get ya down. The video was pretty good, it's not easy putting that stuff together.   IT IS EASY to poo-poo something and takes no effort or risk at all!

Cool video Dundee :aok

Thanks for the kind words DubiousKB, but I can learn from BowHTR   ..... I plan on using ShadowPlay along with the Aces High Viewer to improve on what I present. The ground game in here is totally lacking in good videos so expect a higher level of what I produce in the future. At 69 I've been the subject of many critics and have used them as a spring board to do a better job........it's not a set back.....it's raising the bar, that's all. :aok

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2016, 02:50:35 PM »
Thanks for the kind words DubiousKB, but I can learn from BowHTR   ..... I plan on using ShadowPlay along with the Aces High Viewer to improve on what I present. The ground game in here is totally lacking in good videos so expect a higher level of what I produce in the future. At 69 I've been the subject of many critics and have used them as a spring board to do a better job........it's not a set back.....it's raising the bar, that's all. :aok

Good outlook on your hobby.

I do some weddings and Funerals, Award ceremonies and such from time to time.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline serun

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2016, 06:03:10 PM »
I enjoyed your film Dundee.  Nice work. The more you do the better you will get at it. :aok

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2016, 06:22:58 PM »
Nice vid Dundee. I like the music.
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline Dundee

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2016, 12:02:33 AM »
Good outlook on your hobby.

I do some weddings and Funerals, Award ceremonies and such from time to time.

I bought my first 35mm camera in 1968 and have 3 of them plus a 5x7, 4x5 and a 2 1/4 by 2 1/4  I used to have a darkroom and processed all my stuff. I also did a little film making with 8mm and vhs recordings........the digital age has made that soooooooo much easier now. My daughter is the real photographer....she even has her own business at 23, she's has a better eye for it than I did. She was the top art student her senior year. I was too focused on work at AT&T to really go head long into photography, but I did take some courses at the College of DuPage for Photography and learned a lot about how to work with light and focus....composure was never a strong point. although I have taken a few good photos over the years, here is one taken at the N-SSA 125th Nationals, just before the Night Artillery Shoot

This one is taken from a still off of a video camera I had running after the match was started, .......I pullled the lanyard on the gun on the right....and that me on the left

« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 12:10:20 AM by Dundee »

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2016, 10:23:21 AM »
  Enjoyed the Video.  :aok  and the real cannon shot is awesome.  :banana:
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Dundee

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2016, 02:34:12 PM »
  Enjoyed the Video.  :aok  and the real cannon shot is awesome.  :banana:
"My response to people who say they wished they could have flown combat in WWII is: 23 of the 30 pilots w/ whom I started out, didn't make it home. Guys aged 20-25." Chuck Yeager

I saw that quote from Chuck Yeager and was reminded of when I was a young boy. I was born 18 months after the end of WW II, and grew up with men that fought in it including my father. My father only recounted one or two funny things that happened while he was stationed in the Philippines. I had asked my dad several times if I could have him recount the things that happened......because when he pass away all the history that he knew would also pass with him. His remark was a statement of what he saw or did..........."It's most proably better that it does die with me"  I had to respect what he said, the demons that took year and years to bury should not have been resurrected just for History's sake. My father was a kind and gentle man and I know he went through a lot over there so I let it rest.

My Uncle was in the Army Air Corp and was a Gunner on a B-24 so he saw the war at a distant and not up close and personal like my father. My Uncle Richard had some problems with alcoholism when he cam back from WW II. I think flying 45 mission had somewhat to do with that. After landing they debriefed the crews at a table with 2 fifths of whiskey for them to relax and remember what they lived through. My uncle was a little more open with stories of what he saw and what happened. I had the pleasure of attending the 2nd Air Division 8th Air Force's 30th reunion in England ($500.00 round trip and 5 days accommodations....of a 10 day trip who could pass that up) So many nights in the hotel bar I got to talk with the crews of the 446th Bomb Group looking through scrap books of photos, listing to stories and hearing about the terror in the sky at 25,000 feet. So what Chuck remarked on is so true

My Uncle top left

One of his more memorable missions ( From the planes log)

I was able to locate a color photo of the nose art of his plane

Some additional information on Mission 9

Offline Zardoz

• Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2016, 11:20:53 AM »
 :salute Dundee
Your incessant whining just adds entertainment value to my gaming experience :cool: