Author Topic: Achievement Credits  (Read 217 times)

Offline OldBull

• Copper Member
Achievement Credits
« on: January 24, 2017, 10:15:26 AM »
I have noticed that achievements kills are not always credited as such. Example; I needed a kill in a C202, after a few missions I successfully kill an enemy fighter in the 202 and it is posted in the text bar but after a successful landing I check the achievements and I have not been credited with the kill in that category air craft. This happened three times over the past weekend all in different aircraft. Is the any recourse or remedy for this. Some of these are difficult kills to acquire and I don't want to pursue them again
OldBull
XO ~Avengers~

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Achievement Credits
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 10:57:22 AM »
Which Achievement?

HiTech

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 11:25:08 AM »
To add to this,

I unlocked a 100 pt achievement the other day, and the "reputation" indicator hasnt moved at all.

The achievement was kill 500 ord bunkers or something like that.

Offline OldBull

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 12:27:53 PM »
On Sunday I should have received credit in the 'Get Kill in every Aircraft" Achievement for getting a kill in the C202. I have since achieved a second kill in the 202 which I received the credit for. Last night I recorded what should have been kill # 5 in the FM2, it showed a kill in the text buffer but after landing still shows me with only four in the historical achievements listing . I cannot say if I got credit on these two kills, in the fighter vs fighter or mid war aircraft achievements category.
OldBull
XO ~Avengers~