Author Topic: The purpose of this  (Read 773 times)

Offline OldBull

• Copper Member
The purpose of this
« on: December 28, 2016, 09:45:24 AM »
I like to pursue the achievement challenges  and from time to time I will read the suggestions posted  here, and I think some are very good ones, but my question is are any of these suggestions ever implemented? As far as I can tell none have ever been added, so what is the purpose of this forum, are there any plans to actually incorporate any of these suggestions into the game?
OldBull
XO ~Avengers~

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: The purpose of this
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 11:35:40 AM »
As far as I'm concerned. There just isn't a big enough team to make quick coding changes. There are so many things that need to be ironed out just for the regular game as it is, so I presume only the most important things are being looked at right now. I do know a few achievements from here have been implemented, but I'm sure that takes time, which is not something they have with a smaller team and the new game.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline OldBull

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 04:22:50 PM »
Makes sense to me. Thanks
OldBull
XO ~Avengers~

Offline RODBUSTR

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 12:34:45 AM »
how about an achievement for being shot down by every plane and killed by every gv..    also achievments should have a perk value...especially got the newer players who I think should have a better opportunity to win perk points.  the better players get perk planes and the noobs gon't have perk to buy them...  it can be frustrating for many and they quit.