Author Topic: Guaging Intrest  (Read 300 times)

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
Guaging Intrest
« on: March 12, 2017, 09:07:07 AM »
I currently run a TeamSpeak 3 server for my group to help improve the communications in and out of Aces High. TeamSpeak 3 is a 3rd party communications platform that allows you to communicate with others while running in the background. It offers separate public channels, password protected channels, key protected channels, groups, icons, chat, and much more.

What I'm offering is free use of our TeamSpeak to other squads that want to use it. There is nothing required of anyone that joins with the exception of some basic rules to help keep the environment clean. http://www.blackwidowsgaming.com/community-guidelines/ No one is required to join my group or make any type of payment/donation. This is completely free.

For squads I can offer password protected channels so you don't have to worry about someone creeping in on your communications; as well as a ranking system with icons and private office channels.

Why am I doing this? Because I want to help the Aces High community and see it grow. Squads are a big part of the community and I want to provide a way for them communicate inside and out of Aces High.

If your interested, please feel free to PM me on here and I can get you setup. If you end up not liking it, then you can easily not use it. No harm done.

:cheers:
AH Supporter Since Tour 35