Author Topic: Hit sprites with VR  (Read 550 times)

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
Hit sprites with VR
« on: March 17, 2017, 04:51:44 PM »
I cannot see hit sprites at all with VR.  Is this normal or is there a setting I am missing?

Thanks

Offline N95KF

• Copper Member
Re: Hit sprites with VR
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 10:58:42 AM »
I cannot see them either, I don't know if I am getting hits or not until the plane either goes on fire or I see pieces come off...
:airplane:

49Alpha

"We, not they, will win the final battle; and we, not they, will make the final peace!"

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 02:53:59 PM »
Same here, Of coarse I am having alot of issues with clarity. If not for the icon, i couldnt tell you what plane I am shooting at till under 400. I usually shoot that close any way, but could at least recognize their profile a bit. I always flew with a close POV with TIR so that isnt the problem(being use to tight FOV). I flew 80 FOV since early Beta, I am not one of those 120pov guys. Seems that some of the graphics options dont take effect in Oculus headset? Gamma slider doesnt work for me. Horizon and such is way too bright and That is why I cant see hit sprites. Have trouble seeing tracers the further from the guns they get. Can see the trail better than the tracers. It was tricky subject in Beta and Alpha as well, so I am sure it will get there eventually! :banana:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 07:12:36 AM »
Same with tank, cannon shots.   Makes it hard to see if you are in range.