Author Topic: Bish Mission / Squad Cooperation night? I'd like to start one!  (Read 336 times)

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
I'm back after a ten year break from AH, and although i'm having the time of my life playing the game again, we are severely lacking on mission.  In the 2000's it wasn't uncommon at all to see a mission posted and get 8 P-38 drivers, 6 FW190A's, 5 Spit 16's and a goon or two.  And it was back to back to back, rolling and base taking with large groups.

In the month or so that I've been back I think I've seen maybe 2 missions?  Worse, every time I post a mission i'm lucky to get more then four people to join.  LETS CHANGE THAT!

I propose the bish start a weekly mission / squad cooperation night, and I am happy to coordinate and set it up.

I'm thinking sometime between Sun and Thurs in the evening....Maybe 8 or 9PM east coast?

For operational security, please e-mail me directly either as a single, or even better, as a representative of your entire squad, and let me know what would be your preferred day of the week and time for missions.  Once I get enough messages, I will put together a group e-mail so we can all communicate directly and get this thing started.

BishMissions@yahoo.com.  **edit:  in addition to email , I think we should at least express interest in this thread so people see the numbers.  Like bugs to light, if we show them numbers, more bush will come 😀

Thanks guys, this will be fun!

**Edit2 -  If it's not implied, this would be in the MA.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 11:51:54 AM by cav58d »
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline jskibo

• Zinc Member
Re: Bish Mission / Squad Cooperation night? I'd like to start one!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 12:48:15 PM »
I'm in if you need something for them to be distracted by and shoot at!
Jacque in AH3
Jacque in WB
Jacque in WWIIOL

Offline hulk31st

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 02:55:46 PM »
 :aok

Missions are fun! I enjoy Base Take missions and 'less serious' missions where everyone flies the same (less common) plane.
I'm in.

:rock
Tunisia 1944 Scenario Participant

Offline Rodent57

• AH Training Corps
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 10:09:25 PM »
Cav,

First:  Welcome home!

Second:  I think part of the issue is a simple numbers issue.   Right now (at least when I am logged in), the total # of  players is such that getting a mission going is a challenge.  Have noticed a lot of returning faces (as well as some new folks).  Am hoping it bodes well for the future!

-Rodent57
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means
-AE