Author Topic: The Firefly  (Read 2622 times)

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
Re: The Firefly
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2017, 01:44:56 PM »
I am using the motherboard sound chip Mano.  I will try a dedicated sound card, you're right, they're not that expensive.

MAKAYLA landed 32 kills with a firefly last night. Five of those were my M4.  I never could find where he was shooting from as `1 shot and in the tower every time.  Very bushy spawn and that dark green machine could have been in any of them, I don't think any hills covered the spawn, but may have from 3k+ out.  Great job with that sortie MAKAYLA.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 02:58:54 PM by redcatcherb412 »
Ground Pounders ...

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2017, 02:48:28 PM »
I am MAKAYLA   :noid but ty
MAKAYLA landed 32 kills with a firefly last night. Five of those were my M4.  I never could find where he was shooting from as `1 shot and in the tower every time.  Very bushy spawn and that dark green machine could have been in any of them, I don't think any hills covered the spawn, but may have from 3k+ out.  Great job with that sortie MAK.
i was directly behind the spawn by 300ft. anyone who went right or left could have out flanked me, and some did but didn't get the shot off first.

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2017, 03:01:26 PM »
I am MAKAYLA   :noid but tyi was directly behind the spawn by 300ft. anyone who went right or left could have out flanked me, and some did but didn't get the shot off first.

30ft or 300ft or 3k, you were pretty well invisible and garnered an impressive batch of kills MAKAYLA   :salute
Ground Pounders ...

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2017, 07:55:19 PM »
You know.... i was thinking about that.... maybe a bug happened....
To put this as clearly as i can, i was almost in the open... i backed up to a tree (like a regular one with high branches)
and i was directly behind the orientation that you guys were spawning. But totally exposed, 350 degrees.

The only thing blocking me was the orange trees to my left but i got anyone that went around them, with them on there right.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2017, 07:50:19 AM »
I tried the firefly after reading this thread.  Makayla was on top of a ridge over the airport.  I got two kills on him at just about maximum range.  One with one shot and one with two.  I am a converted firefly fan as long as you don't have to go very far.