Author Topic: AWESOME work HTC!  (Read 2595 times)

Offline Dace

• Silver Member
Re: AWESOME work HTC!
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2017, 11:50:56 PM »
This thread is written with poor taste.  A simple bug report would have worked nicely.

:O :headscratch:

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2017, 12:24:19 AM »
:O :headscratch:
Same,or sorry... :uhoh plus-1! Does it not work? :confused:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline nooby52

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2017, 07:40:17 AM »
This thread is written with poor taste.  A simple bug report would have worked nicely.

Shirley, you jest.... :bolt:

Flying as "South52" for VF-17 Jolly Rogers
17 Squadron - The Hardest Day Battle of Britain
204 Kokutai - Target Rabaul
610 Squadron -TFT Battle of Britain

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2017, 02:33:38 PM »
Randy has been having a go at Hitech lately about "features" in AH3 he is unhappy with. So this is sarcasm on his part inferring everything Hitech's team does now for AH3 is buggy and garbage and he is going to make sure everyone knows about it.

He missed the great P40 nose bug 3D battle, that thing had a honker like a whale. Hitech got deluged with complaints and pictures showing how it needed a rhinoplasty procedure. It got fixed as did many other things over time.

Great job Waffle, stillll, I don't see your fingerprint on the gunsight glass, what's up with that not being there? Thats kaka I say, kakaaaaaaaaaa, I want to be punked by HTC. :O
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2017, 02:46:11 PM »
Randy has been having a go at Hitech lately about "features" in AH3 he is unhappy with. So this is sarcasm on his part inferring everything Hitech's team does now for AH3 is buggy and garbage and he is going to make sure everyone knows about it.

Bustr,  you missed on this one.  No sarcasm intended.  AH3 has some wonderful features.  I did think the OP lacked the "We are laughing with you."  Read more like, "We are laughing at you."  My mistake.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2017, 03:05:27 PM »
Ahhh, what?  :headscratch:
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2017, 03:45:36 PM »
Bustr,  you missed on this one.  No sarcasm intended.  AH3 has some wonderful features.  I did think the OP lacked the "We are laughing with you."  Read more like, "We are laughing at you."  My mistake.
:headscratch:

You do realize the original picture is from our front page? And no humor is intended by the bizman?

HiTech

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2017, 03:57:24 PM »
Maybe his point is likely just due to the camera angle, but the right wing dive brake looks a little wonky?  Looks like it's sticking up more vertical instead of at the angle it should be perhaps?

Like I said, likely just an optical illusion.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2017, 04:00:12 PM »
Maybe his point is likely just due to the camera angle, but the right wing dive brake looks a little wonky?  Looks like it's sticking up more vertical instead of at the angle it should be perhaps?

Wiley.

I thought the same thing and had Dan check it, but it is optical illusion.

HiTech

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2017, 04:19:42 PM »
I thought the same thing and had Dan check it, but it is optical illusion.

HiTech

For the sake of marketing I'd edit it a bit.    I think it must be the shadowing/lighting that makes it look vertical.  Obviously.   Looks really nice overall, though.   The cockpit update alone is dramatic.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline AAIK

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2017, 04:21:16 PM »
I don't see what the hubbub is all about.

Offline palef

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2017, 04:26:10 PM »
Retired

Offline Greebo

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2017, 05:05:31 PM »

Wiley.

The illusion is caused by the dive brakes not being rectangular but trapezoidal in shape. The short sides are perpendicular to the airflow but the long sides are lined up with the angled trailing edge of the wing.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2017, 07:03:32 PM »
The illusion is caused by the dive brakes not being rectangular but trapezoidal in shape. The short sides are perpendicular to the airflow but the long sides are lined up with the angled trailing edge of the wing.

I'm like, WHAT did he just say?

:eek:
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2017, 08:49:06 PM »
Something about trapping zoids , I didn't follow either :uhoh
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain