Author Topic: Hat Switch views  (Read 848 times)

Offline 38ruk

• Gold Member
      • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Hat Switch views
« on: May 05, 2017, 09:48:32 PM »
VR newbie here. Was wondering if there are any other options for views than are set by default with VR in AH.  It seems that the only views i have now are snap views and they have reverted back to the default head position for each view. Also , the page up and down buttons no longer work . I'm guessing that these options are now disabled because of VR?  Thanks

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Hat Switch views
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 03:11:40 AM »
Hat views are still adjustable in VR. Just move your actual head for the view you want and press F10.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 05:53:21 AM »
VR newbie here. Was wondering if there are any other options for views than are set by default with VR in AH.  It seems that the only views i have now are snap views and they have reverted back to the default head position for each view. Also , the page up and down buttons no longer work . I'm guessing that these options are now disabled because of VR?  Thanks

Go to the end of this thread.  There are some good ideas on setting up rear views.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,386316.0.html
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 06:06:47 AM by Randy1 »

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 12:21:45 AM »
Dang it Randy!!! Now if he gets it figured out...and kills me, I am PMing YOU  :mad: :devil
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 06:23:19 AM »
Dang it Randy!!! Now if he gets it figured out...and kills me, I am PMing YOU  :mad: :devil

Ah . . . I miss posted.  I meant no one even uses rear view in VR.

Offline 38ruk

• Gold Member
      • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 03:34:02 PM »
Haha...thanks for replys all. Gunna test it out to tonight thanks​!
1stpar.....I don't think u will need to pm anyone ....I. have trouble hitting anything with the rift on lol
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 03:45:16 PM by 38ruk »

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2017, 05:17:21 PM »
Geez, I've got to get my eyes checked.  I thought the subject was "Hot Swedish Views".

Very disappointing.
Wag more, bark less.

Online Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2017, 01:27:02 AM »
Geez, I've got to get my eyes checked.  I thought the subject was "Hot Swedish Views".
---
Very disappointing.

The misread title alone should have given you a clue about stepping into an imaginary area. There's no such thing. Even the Swedish version of sauna is just lukewarm.

Oh, wait! You must have been talking about Swedish rear views?
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni