Author Topic: Unable to zoom clipboard map VR  (Read 579 times)

Offline TEShaw

• Silver Member
Unable to zoom clipboard map VR
« on: May 15, 2017, 08:33:44 AM »
Rift/Win 7/GTX 980

The subject pretty much says it all.

I'd have noticed this issue before 5/11/17 so it's something new.  Insert and delete would not zoom map.  Yes, they are properly keyed in my keyboard settings [heh, I'm avoiding the term 'key-mapping']. Yes, those keys light up when pressed in keyboard settings. Yes, they are assigned.

It seemed like some other information might not have been visible on the map, but I couldn't zoom to discern it.

What have I done wrong?

regards,

Airman T. E, Shaw

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
Re: Unable to zoom clipboard map VR
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 02:36:47 PM »
This has been reported as a bug.  Particularly bad on the clipboard in the CV hanger.  It may has something to do with the sphere size selection or the minimum size the clipboard is allowed to shrink to is too larger.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 03:37:48 PM »
Rift/Win 7/GTX 980

The subject pretty much says it all.

I'd have noticed this issue before 5/11/17 so it's something new.  Insert and delete would not zoom map.  Yes, they are properly keyed in my keyboard settings [heh, I'm avoiding the term 'key-mapping']. Yes, those keys light up when pressed in keyboard settings. Yes, they are assigned.

It seemed like some other information might not have been visible on the map, but I couldn't zoom to discern it.

What have I done wrong?

regards,

Airman T. E, Shaw

Works normally for me. Make sure the keys are mapped in the VR settings as well as the regular settings now that we have 2  sets.

Offline Infidelz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 08:08:58 PM »
use Insert and delete keys and you should be able to use it. Mouse is busted after engine start.