Author Topic: Missing VH and tartus maproom  (Read 270 times)

Offline toddbobe

• Nickel Member
Missing VH and tartus maproom
« on: May 21, 2017, 10:14:35 PM »
Tonight there was a VH missing on a field... it only appeared as a black 2d black stain on a white pad. People from the other country reported that it looked normal. In another field, the one on tank town... the base without a town the maproom seemed to have a cobblestone look to it... that moved when you approached it... you could enter the maproom and it seemed larger inside than outside.... Guess what I found in it.... A SHEEP!!
Todd

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
Re: Missing VH and tartus maproom
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 04:57:59 PM »
Tod, I noticed that awhile back.  The map rooms on those bases on the center isle of NDisles map are laying on top of the terrain with no exterior borders that keep players from entering inside the map room bubble.  Players can sit inside the map room in a vehicle, not be seen, and lookout the map room door and fire at troops.  The auto base guns are able to fire, hit and kill you as well as base man guns and other plane and vehicle guns.  They can go through the map room and kill your bailed pilot or vehicle.  I thought I mentioned this already, but I guess I forgot.
"One-Eye"