Author Topic: VR Video settings  (Read 376 times)

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
VR Video settings
« on: May 25, 2017, 11:10:41 AM »
In VR when starting up through Oculus Library, if I click on Video Settings it pops up a window to adjust video settings.
There is no mouse cursor available and alt tabbing doesn't make it appear.  I get stuck there.
Alt Tabbing also doesn't give mouse cursor back on desktop or anything, it's gone. Maybe it's not on top? I don't know.

I was able to ctrl alt delete to get into task manager using navigation keys and using alt + e to end task.
I tried alt + F4 didn't work for me.

Launching the app manually from the .exe without using Oculus Library and selecting NO for Oculus use, is a workaround. Mouse cursor acts normal in that case and I can make selections that stay when I then Launch through Oculus Library.

This looks like it might possibly some freakish interplay with OBS I'll nail it down when I can because it just happened again.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 12:19:28 PM by Kanth »
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
Re: VR Video settings
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 11:24:04 AM »
I tried to reproduce it (using the Oculus Library) and when clicking on video settings the windows pops up but I was unable to get a cursor INTO the video settings window in order to set anything.

when I alt tabbed I was able to get the cursor back and end task the app using task manager.
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: VR Video settings
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 10:17:41 AM »
Fixed for the next patch.

HiTecch