Author Topic: latest patch  (Read 791 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
latest patch
« on: June 14, 2017, 12:17:41 AM »
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! The fix for "hit sprites" works great. :rock That's one aggravation down. Now, if my aim is good, or not, I can atleast tell if I am hitting anyone! Best patch yet IMO! So now all that's left to do....where should I send the Scotch? Skuzzy, as long as you don't get slobber knocking drunk and trip over a wire,lol That's the story I hear any way. Did that really happen? Eh, I will take my chances! Thanks guys Oh and I am serious, address?  :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
Re: latest patch
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 07:32:12 AM »
Much more than I expected.  Well done HTC.

Huge step forward.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 08:54:51 AM »
So now all that's left to do....where should I send the Scotch?

11751 Alta Vista Rd Suite 203
Keller TX,76244

HiTech :)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 04:19:12 PM »
 :aok Next question, how to get it too you? Maybe just send the cash PayPal? Or do you have another way? Sorry, have never had a reason to even look into how Liquor can be shipped or bought on line? You do have my credit card info :bolt: Limit 2 750ml  :uhoh  :neener: Shoot me invoice and I will enter info. Could open up 6 more accounts? Nah then all you would hear is SPIESSSS. Trying to say thank you, not hate me lol
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 04:39:23 PM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 04:38:30 PM »
Did you click my for bribes link?

HiTech

Offline nooby52

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 04:55:06 PM »
I click your bribes link: that's not a bad price for that scotch. Hell, Woodford Reserve bourbon cost nearly that much.

Flying as "South52" for VF-17 Jolly Rogers
17 Squadron - The Hardest Day Battle of Britain
204 Kokutai - Target Rabaul
610 Squadron -TFT Battle of Britain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2017, 11:37:13 PM »
 :aok A fellow Bourbon lover! Nice to meet ya,Sir. Have you tried Jim Beam Black yet? I do believe it is smoother and more diverse in flavor than even the Woodford Special Reserve or Double Oaked. I was pleasantly surprised. What about W.L Weller? It is a limited run or boutique brand and its pretty cheap. Is very similar to Woodfords taste properties. I have trouble finding it in Chattanooga,Tn where I live  :uhoh :uhoh

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2017, 01:41:16 PM »

HiTech

Oh, I see you've had to settle for the regular 12 yo instead of the Distiller's Edition.  :( Then again, it's cheaper to the bribers.  :cheers:
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2017, 11:51:34 PM »

HiTech
Yes SIR! They don't deliver to your zip code :uhoh Do you have an account with them? I have no idea how that works lol
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 11:56:07 PM by 1stpar3 »

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2017, 11:59:12 PM »
Oh, I see you've had to settle for the regular 12 yo instead of the Distiller's Edition.  :( Then again, it's cheaper to the bribers.  :cheers:
Non bribe, here! Just a great big ole Peat Moss smoked,Barley Mash HUG! AFTER the fact  :x