Author Topic: Formation Flying  (Read 4798 times)

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
Re: Formation Flying
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2017, 05:16:48 PM »
500 FEET? You talking about Icon ranges which are yrds(i believe or actual 12" ft)? I get killed by lots of guys inside 500 yrds  lol   Of coarse convergence settings are why most players cant hit much inside 500 FT or 45 yrds. They set up for the max range and spray all the way in. It gets confusing with the Foot and Yard terms. 1 persons ft is yards and vice versa Si i am assuming the distances are referred too in YARDS and ft was mistyped?

I stand corrected.  A misprint on my part.  My point being that inside 800 yds, there's a very real chance of someone tagging you both on one pass.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2017, 06:15:08 PM »
 :aok That was my assumption! I am too old to rely on any assumption of mine...like trusting a fart. Old enough to know better BUT to old to care! Sort of :x
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2017, 08:21:03 PM »
:aok That was my assumption! I am too old to rely on any assumption of mine...like trusting a fart. Old enough to know better BUT to old to care! Sort of :x
s

Zactly!   :rofl

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2017, 01:01:55 AM »

Good catch. I just read it as yards, even though it clearly says ft, since yards made sense in context. 

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2017, 01:06:16 AM »
Pesky brain fart..... :O

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2017, 01:19:16 PM »
Pesky brain fart..... :O

Your so old you need a depends headband! :devil

:salute

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2017, 04:12:30 PM »
That's for sure!  :x

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2017, 03:11:43 PM »

Your so old you need a depends headband! :devil

And THIS is why I love this GAME (and most of those who play it)  :D Kindred Spirits aka smart arses extraordinaire :devil
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2017, 04:41:10 PM »
And THIS is why I love this GAME (and most of those who play it)  :D Kindred Spirits aka smart arses extraordinaire :devil

I would never say such a thing,except Puma is an old friend and he knew I was joking!  We're both so old we forget what we are arguing about...... :furious

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2017, 05:59:44 PM »
What?!  Did you say something Morf? :)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2017, 11:00:39 PM »
Get a room you two  :rofl

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2017, 11:51:31 PM »
You so funnnnny golf boy!  :D