Author Topic: Stats of top 10 planes from last Tour  (Read 10431 times)

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: Stats of top 10 planes from last Tour
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2017, 08:18:23 AM »
If those statistics are to support your argument then you have to establish the correlation that too many late war planes versus early war planes are causing low numbers of players. And you can't.

I'm not saying they are causing low number of players, i'm saying that the game can be potentialy more enjoyable when all of the planes will be used on arena in a distributed fashion which can lead to more players (with 2 sides and AvA) because the plane rotation will be higher (more variants of planes being used in the arena)
The statistics show what is in the game - not to support arguments. It's the other way around, i base my arguments on what I see on the statistics.

Statistics show that late war planes are used in 80% in arena, mid and early war planes take the other 20%.
It would be more natural if planes were distributed in orderly fashion.  Early war taking 40%  mid 30%  late 20% and 10% 'top planes'
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 08:20:46 AM by nugetx »

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2017, 08:20:53 AM »
Who cares what his name is, ignore him.  You're just giving him what he wants. 
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2017, 08:45:29 AM »

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/scores/planes.php

Show me stats that say otherwise.

Show me stats that say that people fly mostly  spit 1  109 f4  spit V   i16  p40n  etc

Everything is on the stats page.

The reason the pony had so many kills last month is because lots of people like to fly the pony. Your trying to FORCE other to fly certain planes.

Prove this is the way to go, use nothing but the panzer for the rest of the month. Its a good all around GV and lot of fun can be had with it. Oh Im sorry, you'd like to fly? Nope, not this month, try  it!

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2017, 08:54:49 AM »
I'm not saying they are causing low number of players, i'm saying that the game can be potentialy more enjoyable when all of the planes will be used on arena in a distributed fashion which can lead to more players (with 2 sides and AvA) because the plane rotation will be higher (more variants of planes being used in the arena)
The statistics show what is in the game - not to support arguments. It's the other way around, i base my arguments on what I see on the statistics.

Statistics show that late war planes are used in 80% in arena, mid and early war planes take the other 20%.
It would be more natural if planes were distributed in orderly fashion.  Early war taking 40%  mid 30%  late 20% and 10% 'top planes'

Next you'll be telling me what brand of toilet paper to use !!!  :old: :old: :old:

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2017, 08:56:27 AM »
Next you'll be telling me what brand of toilet paper to use !!!  :old: :old: :old:

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Sir.........  :D

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2017, 09:06:58 AM »
i'm saying that the game can be potentialy more enjoyable when all of the planes will be used on arena in a distributed fashion which can lead to more players (with 2 sides and AvA) because the plane rotation will be higher (more variants of planes being used in the arena)

No thanks. This is of no interest to me whatsoever.

”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2017, 09:09:00 AM »
Nuget, you are living in a fantasy world if you honestly believe you have proven anything. The player base count is clearly linked to global warming.

In the same time period:

1) Earth's temperature increased.
2) Players left Aces High.

Ergo global warming is causing the reduction in numbers and therefore Aces High must introduce more variants of the Spitfire to reduce global temperatures. It's science.

The sun has been at a high activity level since 1880.  Temperature increase since then is only one degree F.   In that time AH player numbers went from zero into the thousands. 

Time for another theory.    (Yes, I realize you were joking.)

Look at the economy.   Look at the expanse of console gaming.  Dragons.  Zombies.  If AH3 had a Dragon FM it would be filled to capacity.   
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2017, 09:11:43 AM »
No thanks. This is of no interest to me whatsoever.

I wish that there was a way to incentivize EW rides. The carrot vs stick thing.   Maybe as strat levels change (a factory?) the supply of LW planes moves back from the frontline. 

I had some great fights against horble the other day, Mustang vs Warhawk.    Good stuff. 
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted