Author Topic: Unable to Create Arena  (Read 4196 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: Unable to Create Arena
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2017, 03:30:05 PM »
Because the system is set up so that we can have xx number of 16 player arenas yy 32 player arenas ........... with a configuration table.

I was right with you up to the word 'system'. You're talking pure fulltime programmer here HiTech, you're even thinking real-world numbers in bytes. I would remind you about rule #12  :old:

Sorry, not into that duelling stuff at all.  :old:

It's what Hermann Göring would've wanted  :rock

Besides, tomorrow afternoon I will take my son to his first Kindergarten visit  :banana:

Ah that's nice. A big day in a boy's life. By 5 O'clock he'll have two new girlfriends and his own parking place. Viel glück MiniLusche  :banana:

two more months and I will be free again.... FREEEEEEEEEEEE  :x

Errr, no.  :rofl

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Unable to Create Arena
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2017, 04:27:23 PM »
Thank you.
Regular visits will only commence from August onwards tho... two more months and I will be free again.... FREEEEEEEEEEEE  :x
FREEEE he says? OH BOY! Good luck with that! Little bugger has you under his spell! True School age does have its advantages, no #2 huggies for starters, but you will never be FREEEEEE. Why I am glad I didnt know about this game until my kids were in their 20's. They would probably still be wearing diapers :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain