Author Topic: FREE up the F4uC  (Read 3296 times)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
Re: F4uC
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2017, 02:20:25 PM »
You never wondered about the 47M's shooting you down? :noid

I don't see it on my clipboard, I have it scored as Fighter and it only lists the 47N.  Can't pick what I can't see.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Re: F4uC
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2017, 02:23:26 PM »
I don't see it on my clipboard, I have it scored as Fighter and it only lists the 47N.  Can't pick what I can't see.

You're not getting it. Not the button on how you want to score it. Look at the TOP above the names of the planes there are header tabs that pre-sort and filter out options. Fighter, bomber, ATTACK. The P-47M only shows up under the pure fighter tab, regardless of how you hit the button to score it. You need to hit the little "all" tab to show all the planes, tanks, boats, etc.

P.S. There are nearly 100 planes in this game. EVERYTHING you see here:

http://www.hitechcreations.com/21-flight-sim/world-war-two-planes/49-planes-of-aces-high

Is in the game, for anybody to use. If you don't see it, change your filter at the top of the plane list in the hangar.

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
Re: FREE up the F4uC
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2017, 02:24:24 PM »
Onc

Once again, if you look at the top of the screen, there is an "All" tab, then one called "Fighter".  After that comes the one you have selected in that picture labeled "Attack".  If you click either the "All" tab or the "Fighter" tab, the P47M will appear.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2017, 02:30:41 PM »
Onc
Once again, if you look at the top of the screen, there is an "All" tab, then one called "Fighter".  After that comes the one you have selected in that picture labeled "Attack".  If you click either the "All" tab or the "Fighter" tab, the P47M will appear.

Wiley.

Right, Attack, the category that Volron was talking about, how the 1C can carry more rockets and bombs than the 47M, which is not an attack aircraft, he's comparing apples and oranges.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2017, 02:33:51 PM »
Right, Attack, the category that Volron was talking about, how the 1C can carry more rockets and bombs than the 47M, which is not an attack aircraft, he's comparing apples and oranges.

Okay, then you said the 47M wasn't even in the game. I think that spawned all the confusion. Volron meant the 47N. Everybody else was questioning your sanity for a second.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2017, 02:34:29 PM »

You claimed the 47M was available in AHII but not AHIII.
That's just wrong. They were /are available in both versions in the very same way.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman