Author Topic: ENY is Killing AH  (Read 14624 times)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Re: ENY is Killing AH
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2017, 11:33:00 AM »
Pigs on the Wing tried to even out the numbers....maybe it's time one of you Bish squads to do your part for the community....

Oh and I like how bish are the LOUDEST on 200 about fighting against a horde(Looking at Anti Horde) when they literally have people posting they always have the numbers :rofl :rofl :rofl

:ahand

^^^this^^^
Wag more, bark less.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2017, 12:12:36 PM »
Um is this is the same guy that will hide in a bush for an hour to avoid being killed complaining about not finding a fight?  :headscratch:
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2017, 12:24:38 PM »

P47D11 people.   To know it is to love it.

I've seen some of you flying it already. In P47 squads and outside of them, you always get my respect.  :salute  :cheers:

Also, ENY isn't killing the game. However, your comfort zone might be killing it for you. (addressed to anyone it applies to)

Try a "lesser" P47
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2017, 12:56:23 PM »
D11 is a fun ride -- I just need to get better at aiming the 50's.  I'm so used to nose mounted guns, I find spraying out all that lead to be difficult.  Great flaps, decent roll, amazing dive, and decent E retention if you don't get all heavy handed with the stick.  Plus the razorback is sexy as hell!   :cheers:
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2017, 01:32:09 PM »
D11 is a fun ride -- I just need to get better at aiming the 50's.  I'm so used to nose mounted guns, I find spraying out all that lead to be difficult.  Great flaps, decent roll, amazing dive, and decent E retention if you don't get all heavy handed with the stick.  Plus the razorback is sexy as hell!   :cheers:

One thing that I find helps is if you're setting up a crossing shot, put your wings parallel to his flight path so he flies through both banks' stream of fire.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2017, 03:24:16 PM »
Here we go again... squeak'in about ENY
I don't much care for ENY but if HTC deems it necessary...
oh well !
I really don't understand why 3 countries are needed as well when,
imho 2 do as well and I think eliminate the need for ENY
But then I've had 2 strokes so my brain doesn't work as well as it
did  :frown:

"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2017, 03:28:59 PM »
Patient:  Doctor, my head hurts when I hit it with a hammer.

Doctor:  You're stupid.

:rofl :rofl :rofl
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2017, 03:32:16 PM »
The cure for ENY trouble:

Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2017, 03:34:31 PM »
Sounds like my conversation with my doctor.

Doc: so how did you loose 20lbs after I last saw you.
Me: stopped eating foods that make me fat.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2017, 03:46:14 PM »
The cure for ENY trouble:

It's beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa auuuuuuuuuuuuutifuuuuuuuuuuuu lllll!!!!!

Offline +Kilroy+

• Zinc Member
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2017, 03:49:02 PM »
These 3 or 4 replies cover just about every opinion expressed. I'd expected a little more maturity and intelligence beyond the few that have demonstrated it. So many have expressed their opinion in "my country vs. your country" terms, effing a get off it people, the game is almost dead. Cling to your virtual nationalism like some Neanderthal Atlantean and see where that gets you. A country of 17 is not what AH was designed for, nor was ENY designed for so few numbers.

Since the introduction of ENY limiter the number of complaints about uneven numbers went down and are practically extinct.
Many things have changed since the introduction of ENY and now face extinction. Your opinion is to not fix something that is broken, nor can you tell the new Steam players that join and leave to just change countries because by then it's already too late.

The Op consistently flies for the Bishops, who almost always outnumber both other sides combined, yet he still WHINES like a little BIT*H about ENY. How typical for him and his squad.
This is far more emotional than helpful, guessing you might be someone I kill all the time, meh.

So, to say that ENY is killing the game, I would say is laughable.  I've haven't had any issues with me not being able to fly the plane I want in years.  Perhaps you should get out of your comfort zone?
You can whatever you want, I don't think it is required to be on topic. The thread was not about whether you - or I, for that matter, can fly a plane we want. You have no idea of my comfort zone and lack the discretion to withhold your ignorance. How do you think ENY is helping increase the AH population base.

there is nO proof that AH3 is dying, and until HiTech says it is I won't believe it is.
There used to be 2 200 player arena's and we used to have to wait to get in.
There used to be a thing called "Titanic Tuesday's." There is your proof.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 03:52:14 PM by +Kilroy+ »

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2017, 04:12:34 PM »
Cling to your virtual nationalism like some Neanderthal Atlantean and see where that gets you.

Based on that, the solution to your problem is simple.  Switch sides to the low numbers.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2017, 04:22:00 PM »
Based on that, the solution to your problem is simple.  Switch sides to the low numbers.

Wiley.

Or fly another plane...   :rofl  :bolt:

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2017, 04:41:51 PM »
That doesn't bother me a bit, Kilroy. Never has. I die a lot, I kill my share. I fly Hurricane 1s, I fly the 110 and stall fight it. I cannot understand why someone who is a member of a horde squad, on the side that regularly outnumbers both other sides put together can complain that his planeset is limited.
You are saying I want to club baby seals with impunity and I don't care what that does to the game. you're saying "I want the most players, the best rides, and hell,spot me 20 kills, too!".
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2017, 05:09:38 PM »
Kilroy, you may not have noticed this before, but this is a discussion board.  If folks don't agree with you they will express those contrary opinions.  It does not mean they don't like you, there is a difference of opinion.  In the future if you wish to express your ideas just to HiTech and do not wish to discuss it with other players, you might just want to try a simple PM to HiTech.

There is one fact that cannot be ignored.  You fly on the side that always has the numbers, and you have the ability to change that simply by changing counties.

With the numbers advantage you enjoy, I'm sure you and your squad can overcome then ENY limitation by working together with ENY planes that are constantly available and continue to roll the map, win the war, and being happy with that.
Wag more, bark less.