Author Topic: Older AHII Films  (Read 2019 times)

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
Older AHII Films
« on: November 09, 2017, 12:52:29 PM »
I have a bunch of old AHII films that I'd like to go through and make some films with.  Is there some way to access them?
I was hoping to be able to download an older version of AH, or maybe even just the film viewer.

Thanks for any help.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: Older AHII Films
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 02:20:06 PM »
I've got a copy of the old AH2322.EXE (last version of AHII) installation program if you want it.

”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 02:48:20 PM »
I've got a copy of the old AH2322.EXE (last version of AHII) installation program if you want it.

Of course. 
Would you have to upload it to mediafire, or something like that?  If so, don't go out of your way to do it.  Just whenever you have the free time.
No need to go out of you way.  It's just a little project I'm trying to work on.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 03:35:18 PM »
Of course. 
Would you have to upload it to mediafire, or something like that?  If so, don't go out of your way to do it.  Just whenever you have the free time.
No need to go out of you way.  It's just a little project I'm trying to work on.

Coogan

It's no trouble. PM me your email address and I'll make a WeTransfer for you. Perhaps best to install it on a separate partition. Might diddle your AH3 installation.

HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 04:15:14 PM »

It's no trouble. PM me your email address and I'll make a WeTransfer for you. Perhaps best to install it on a separate partition. Might diddle your AH3 installation.

10-4.   :cheers:

PM'd you my email address.
Thanks a lot.  :rock

Coogan
Game Id's:

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 05:55:46 AM »
I received the email you sent me.
I can now view my old films.  BTW, I installed the game on different hdd than where I have AHIII, per your advice.
So far so good.

Thanks again.   :rock

Coogan
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 06:05:06 AM by 100Coogn »
Game Id's:

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 07:14:38 AM »
I can now view my old films...

Excellent. My pleasure, hope to see some YouTube vids soon perhaps  :salute

HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2017, 09:13:54 AM »
Excellent. My pleasure, hope to see some YouTube vids soon perhaps  :salute

I hope not.  We really have been trying hard to get that stone from around our necks.  AH2 videos are still being used as a reason not to try AH3.  Poor graphics, and what-not.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 11:31:34 AM »
I hope not.  We really have been trying hard to get that stone from around our necks.  AH2 videos are still being used as a reason not to try AH3.  Poor graphics, and what-not.

Perhaps they could be converted? Good fights are of more interest to some than good graphics, but I understand the business perspective.

HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2017, 11:35:56 AM »
Perhaps they could be converted? Good fights are of more interest to some than good graphics, but I understand the business perspective.

I have some old films during the time I was with the Bloody 100th that I want to covert to AVI, then edit. 
If I was to post on YouTube I would clearly state that the videos were from the past, but you should see AHIII now.

Coogan
Game Id's:

Offline asterix

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 12:30:19 PM »

Whatever the reason, telling users not to post videos of fun they had and memories they made is not cool IMHO. One could post an AH3 video in 240p that would look really bad as well, but nobody should tell them not to do that.
Win 7 Pro 64, AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3,0 GHz, Asus M2N mobo, refurbished Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 GV-N960IXOC-2GD 2GB, Corsair XMS2 4x2GB 800MHz DDR2, Seagate BarraCuda 7200.10 ST3160815AS 160GB 7200 RPM HDD, Thermaltake Smart 430W

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2017, 01:20:59 PM »
Whatever the reason, telling users not to post videos of fun they had and memories they made is not cool IMHO. One could post an AH3 video in 240p that would look really bad as well, but nobody should tell them not to do that.

Well, if people would stop looking at those videos of the old version and saying, "That game looks like poop, I am not going to bother with it." then we would not be so concerned about it.

Don't shoot the messenger.  I am not the problem.

I have spent a lot of time trying to convince people those old videos do not reflect the current game, but in most cases, it is too late and off they go ranting about how bad the game looks to all their friends.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 01:23:14 PM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2017, 02:51:16 PM »
People seem to stick with minuscule glitches, no matter how glorious the big picture is. Even worse, they may base their arguments on misunderstanding, disinformation and/or insufficient facts. I do it, my kids do it, my customers do it, basically everyone does it at some level. That said, no matter how many words are used to praise the new version, the images of the old one will steamroll them.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni