Author Topic: HT, you need help!  (Read 2204 times)

Offline mike8318

• Copper Member
Re: HT, you need help!
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2018, 06:45:04 AM »
I find it funny that back during the AH2 era the big complaint was" we need better graphics". Every day it was the same whine. Now we have great graphics,and yet people still whine because the game isnt laid out to fit their particular fighting style. Dont like the maps? Design a terrain of you own and submit it,as Buster has stated many,many times.  Its just a game folks! If you dislike it that much,just go somewhere else.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 09:09:55 AM by mike8318 »
Don't try and outweird me.I get stranger things than you free in my breakfast cereal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dKgjtBxyis&feature=youtu.be

Offline RufusLeaking

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2018, 11:24:18 AM »
There nothing up with the game :old:

We had a blast yesterday  :old:

The bloke who owns the game knows best and if you don’t like it grow a pair.

This is the state of the people nowadays, thinking because they have 300 friends on Facecuck that there whining needs to heard by everyone, it’s getting boring.

Agreed.

But, to the point of the OP, new aircraft are always welcome. Some early war French, Italian, Japanese, British aka hangar queens. So many planes such as Me 323, Beaufighter, De 520.  :aok

In terms of eye candy, an assortment of ship models. Japanese, British, German ships.

Game ideas are more complex. Spawn-able ships? Variable or move-able gv spawns?  :headscratch:
GameID: RufLeak
Claim Jumpers

Offline 999000

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2018, 01:47:00 PM »
Yea lets make the game more exciting idea......Have "real" Victoria secret stores in the towns so we could  on-line buy sexy stuff........for Bustr?

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2018, 02:17:07 PM »
Don't know about you but I'm busy trying to build in the raft trip gorges so Hitech can charge people to shoot the rapids or something like that or another DuH....lost my thought. This crap takes time and I wear a loin cloth made from the finest synthetic hamster fur lined with Corinthian manogahide..Huh leather hehehehe....  :lol  Sorry Ricardo Mantalbon.....the island de plane de running of the vinyl manoga's. 999 you bring out the worst in me..... :rolleyes:

Oh for the love of canyons........anyone remember around 8th grade science class some teacher taught topography and you made elevation cutouts with cardboard then stacked them to make a mountain? That is the secret to using the AH terrain editor. Just create a 3D topo map. There is a neat smoothing tool called a Smooth Catmul that will weather blend the elevation steps as slow or fast as you want. All those canyons are just stacking coins starting with quarters on the bottom and working up to dimes on the top. Some places 50cent pieces. It's amazing how simple this is once you realize you build everything in topo layers then go back and blend the steps together. You free hand some things along the way, but that's just artistic license to make two features transition together stylishly. If you can sit down and draw a topo map of your idea, you can transfer it into the terrain editor by drawing the same elevations one coin at a time...... :O

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline serun

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2018, 07:31:49 PM »

Yea lets make the game more exciting idea......Have "real" Victoria secret stores in the towns so we could  on-line buy sexy stuff........for Bustr?

Let us just drop this idea right now.  Bustr is much too busy making maps to make use of the Victoria's Secret store in town and I have an ugly thought that the only one buying ladies undergarments there and modeling them all over the place will be Cybro. I am sure the ones he brought with him are soiled by now.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2018, 08:17:23 PM »
 :banana:

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2018, 11:57:54 PM »
wow,, idk even know how many years i've been away,,, but sounds exactly like when i was hear last......

WHATS UP GUYS!!!!!!
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2018, 01:20:49 AM »
wow,, idk even know how many years i've been away,,, but sounds exactly like when i was hear last......

WHATS UP GUYS!!!!!!

Nothing new under the sun....

Good to see you back yanksfan

~S~

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline kavo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2018, 08:06:05 AM »
I recall... In years gone by  the predecessor to aces  high... Warbirds. Which was a great game too... I loved the .Commandos command where you could drop commandos near a base and leave them to start taking it down.  You could stop em too.... By shooting them.
I'd live to see that again.

Offline Dundee

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2018, 11:56:01 AM »
I find it funny that back during the AH2 era the big complaint was" we need better graphics". Every day it was the same whine. Now we have great graphics,and yet people still whine because the game isnt laid out to fit their particular fighting style. Dont like the maps? Design a terrain of you own and submit it,as Buster has stated many,many times.  Its just a game folks! If you dislike it that much,just go somewhere else.

Many already have Mike