Author Topic: GV's In VR  (Read 3236 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: GV's In VR
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2018, 10:18:51 AM »
Yeah the white cross that moves with the gun. Like in the 8 16 inch guns. Not the steady yellow one
Got ya. That is a Mil scale/measuring reticle, I really never noticed it or had issue with it. It stays with the Mouse Dot and I usually keep clipboard up, so I am just use to having the Dot moving around. Just never bothered me I guess. I never use the "White Cross" and so never had to keep head steady anyway. That could possibly be an option which could be turned off like Mouse Dot(disappears when Clip board is down)? If its an issue, would be a good wish list suggestion  :cheers:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline gpcustom

• Zinc Member
      • GPcustoms
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2018, 05:56:50 AM »
Please describe the "Gun sight issue"?

HiTech

Okay,..See activity. Here is the issue. Every time I enter the gunner position in any tank I have to try like all hell to fix my head in some locked position. This had not been an issue at all in VR but alas it was part of some unknown update and now is absolutely unusable if you intend to snipe a target off in the distance because of the inability to control the stability of the reticle.
I made an attempt to cut and paste the e-mail in the contacts list for support but that bounced back :O
I have gone from being a daily regular on the game to a once in perhaps two months try to see if there is an improvement player.
Knights knew me as Bro06562 or Bro and I am looking forwards to some light in my favorite GV tunnel :old:
"There is one unalterable difference between a soldier and a civilian: the civilian never does more than he is paid to do."

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2018, 05:05:20 PM »
There is an option to disable head movement in gun sights I'm on vacation at the moment so I can't look where but it's either flight or View options.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2018, 06:05:43 PM »
There is an option to disable head movement in gun sights I'm on vacation at the moment so I can't look where but it's either flight or View options.

Would be nice to have a mapable toggle option.

Offline gpcustom

• Zinc Member
      • GPcustoms
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2018, 03:18:26 PM »
Any feed back gang. Thought about giving it another try later on today but dread the status quo.
"There is one unalterable difference between a soldier and a civilian: the civilian never does more than he is paid to do."

Offline gpcustom

• Zinc Member
      • GPcustoms
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2018, 05:23:12 PM »
Just in from a long vacation from the game. Saw some changes after a try today after visiting the forum and was able to fix the vehicle targeting so I thank you AH its nice to be back :cheers: