Author Topic: Thrustmaster 16000M FCS Problems  (Read 731 times)

Offline gspeye

• Zinc Member
Thrustmaster 16000M FCS Problems
« on: March 16, 2018, 05:22:34 PM »
I just installed my new Thrustmaster T16000M-FCS and am having 2 problems.

1. When I spawn a plane or tank the main (Primary) gun fires and won't stop until it empties. (Not good when your spawning a tank with spawn campers there!)If I hit the N key on the keyboard it stops firing and acts normally thoughout that flight but as soon as I re-up the same thing happens. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Thrustmaster software and the Win 10 Device manager says it has no problems. I contacted Thrustmaster but so far no reply.

2. As soon as I up and hit my hat switch to change view it goes to "Look Forward Up" and won't go to normal view. I hit the 5 key on my keyboard 10 key (for up view) and it goes to normal with no problem for the rest of that fight.  Both problems only happen at the spawning.

My squady WarMark has the same stick and has no issues. Anyone have any suggestions?

GS  (REGULATORS)

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: Thrustmaster 16000M FCS Problems
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 05:10:25 AM »
Check your mappings for other controllers. It's highly possible that you have a trigger mapped to your mouse, shooting all your rounds away. That happens randomly when you change your gear or do a fresh install. Unmap everything you don't use for playing.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline asterix

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 05:41:33 AM »
Check your mappings for other controllers. It's highly possible that you have a trigger mapped to your mouse, shooting all your rounds away. That happens randomly when you change your gear or do a fresh install. Unmap everything you don't use for playing.
+1 I had guns blasting away as soon as I upped at first because fire was automatically mapped to one rudder pedal.
Win 7 Pro 64, AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3,0 GHz, Asus M2N mobo, refurbished Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 GV-N960IXOC-2GD 2GB, Corsair XMS2 4x2GB 800MHz DDR2, Seagate BarraCuda 7200.10 ST3160815AS 160GB 7200 RPM HDD, Thermaltake Smart 430W

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 06:08:41 AM »
You can go through you mappings (all of them) and check each command mapped to the stick (pressing buttons is the fastest way as the game will jump to the button being pressed), or you can remove the ".jsm" files from the "settings" folder and manually remap the stick.

Either method should work to correct the mapping issue.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 06:32:34 AM »
HTC puts the westward stuff in default controller seeings.  Go through and check the Min-Mid-Max setting as well.  Often a rudder brake is assigned to fire guns and the other to look up as an example.

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2018, 06:36:55 PM »
+1 I had guns blasting away as soon as I upped at first because fire was automatically mapped to one rudder pedal.

I’ve had the same issue in the past also.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline gspeye

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 07:27:15 PM »
Thank you all for your help.  Randy was right, installing the new JS and using [Default] in the initial set up, changed the setting on my Saitek Rudder Pedals and that was the cause of both problems.

I thank all who responded for their help <S>

GS ***REGULATORS***

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2018, 06:51:25 AM »
Thank you all for your help.  Randy was right, installing the new JS and using [Default] in the initial set up, changed the setting on my Saitek Rudder Pedals and that was the cause of both problems.

I thank all who responded for their help <S>

GS ***REGULATORS***

Glad you got it fixed GS.  This default setting has come up several times.  Not sure why HTC does not delete this default setting.  Makes you go nuts since the min-mid-max setting are out of site and rarely used.