Author Topic: What I would like to see more in Melee Arena instead of sudden squad invites  (Read 1310 times)

Offline asterix

• Nickel Member
I would like to see posts on country text about looking for more coordinated activity, help in some squad missions etc. I have turned down some squad invites that pop up when I am in a fight and later I don`t remember who sent it so can`t reply anything.

Related question: how does one find the following page: http://trainers.hitechcreations.com/85-support/help-topics/1028-choosing-a-squad on AH webpage? I eventually found it by using Google but what would one have to click on home page to get to that result?
Win 7 Pro 64, AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3,0 GHz, Asus M2N mobo, refurbished Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 GV-N960IXOC-2GD 2GB, Corsair XMS2 4x2GB 800MHz DDR2, Seagate BarraCuda 7200.10 ST3160815AS 160GB 7200 RPM HDD, Thermaltake Smart 430W

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
you would go to

http://trainers.hitechcreations.com/

choose START HERE/HINTS AND TIPS

scroll down to 6. Don't join a squad just because you are invited.
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline asterix

• Nickel Member
Thank you, that was easier than I thought.
Win 7 Pro 64, AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3,0 GHz, Asus M2N mobo, refurbished Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 GV-N960IXOC-2GD 2GB, Corsair XMS2 4x2GB 800MHz DDR2, Seagate BarraCuda 7200.10 ST3160815AS 160GB 7200 RPM HDD, Thermaltake Smart 430W

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Heya Atrack!  What's up brother?  :rock
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
Don't join a squad just because you are invited.
I agree.  Anyone sending random squad invites without actually knowing you isn't the kind of squad you want to be in. 

My squad is very choosy when it comes to invites.  Skill doesn't matter, that will come, if you're a good personality fit is all that matters to me.   
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
I agree.  Anyone sending random squad invites without actually knowing you isn't the kind of squad you want to be in. 

My squad is very choosy when it comes to invites.  Skill doesn't matter, that will come, if you're a good personality fit is all that matters to me.
No Meathead I have a squad.  For the 14 thousandth millionth time dude.   :P
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
No Meathead I have a squad.  For the 14 thousandth millionth time dude.   :P
No need to be a pig about it.  :ahand
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline asterix

• Nickel Member

At the same time this does not mean I don`t want to team up with the person at least for a sortie or two once in a while.

Sure but if existing squads run missions in MA they can ask extra help in country text once in a while without having to invite the person into the squad, tell them the squad VOX (can use range channel) or even announce it as a squad mission, just what is needed and when.