Author Topic: GA and Pyroman  (Read 805 times)

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
GA and Pyroman
« on: November 17, 2001, 08:48:00 AM »
I'm sorry that you could not make your "debut" as C.O.'s last night.  We are working hard to get this terrain thing figured our and last night was just ...... brutal!

You have an extra week to look over your general plans and "tweak" them if necessary.  Next week, with any luck, we will have this problem under control.

Frame 3 C.O's your orders are on my desk and will be sent out next week.

Other TOD participants I'd like to thank you for your patience last night!  Once again I apologize and look forward to frame 2 next Friday night.

Offline GA

• Gold Member
      • http://www.332viking.no
GA and Pyroman
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2001, 09:26:00 AM »
Hey then I can look over our Orders once again :).
You hear that Axis, you wil gett more mail from me :D, the 12th Order update is IB  :eek:

And yes, this is war, anything can happend :D

<S> Skernsk ,and all you guys who tryed your best to gett the TOD going last night.

See you next Frieday :)

Offline Blue Mako

• Silver Member
      • http://www.brauncomustangs.org/BLUEmako.htm
GA and Pyroman
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2001, 04:52:00 PM »
Skernsk, Pyroman has had a bit of an emergency at home this weekend.  He may not be in a position to CO the TOD next weekend either (although that isn't for me to say).  Thought I'd bring it to your attention.  Check the General Forum for thread...

Offline ghostdancer

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
GA and Pyroman
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2001, 06:28:00 PM »
It is quite probable that Pyroman will not be able to C.O. next week for the 2nd frame. His house burned down on friday night and while everyone is safe and sound they lost everything. And he probably won't have access to a computer for friday (although don't count him out just yet).

His plan and basic strategy is still rock solid in my opinion for the delayed frame 2.

Now since I did the maps for him, sent out some of the correspondence to the other allied C.O.s, and he bounced his ideas off me via RW trying to find holes in his strategy and I am well versed with his plan, his reasoning, and strategy. If nobody has any objections since Pyroman can not make it to run frame 2 for the Nightmares I will cover for him.

[ 11-18-2001: Message edited by: GhstDncr ]
X.O. 29th TFT, "We Move Mountains"
CM Terrain Team

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
GA and Pyroman
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2001, 07:16:00 PM »
Ghstdncr and BlueMako sorry about this thread.  I posted it before I found out about Pyroman's news.

I've been busy at home this weeend and have not had a chance to re-visit this thread.  

In Pyroman's absence I think it is fine that GhstDncr takes command of frame 2 this coming Friday.  GhstDncr I'll leave you to contacting the squad C.O's and letting them know of the change.

Make any necessary arrangements and changes to the plan that you want.  Friday night GhstDncr is the Frame C.O. for the Allied.