Author Topic: Deployables upon spawn and calibration  (Read 837 times)

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
Deployables upon spawn and calibration
« on: May 07, 2018, 06:42:47 AM »
When in vr and I’m in lancs or m3 my supps or bombs drop on there own. I have checked key commands as well as vkb joystick commands and there is no cross programming that I see.
In the m3 as soon as I open my door all supps or troops start running. When in lancs or tbm as soon as open the door on tbm the torp deploys and in lancs bombs start falling. Now when in lancs it happens more time than not but happens every time I go to calibrate bombs will fall.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Deployables upon spawn and calibration
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 11:19:12 PM »
Had that happen too. I checked MODE4-bombardier new mode. After I set my buutons for MODE4 it worked as always :cheers:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 06:54:25 AM »
Yeah I set mode four for door calibration and zoom but still happens. And also can’t figure out why in gvs it does it. Also released troops when door opens.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 05:58:07 PM »
Had the same problem in lancs, ended up being a key mapping issue, was not easy to find either.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 12:30:15 AM »
Had the same problem in lancs, ended up being a key mapping issue, was not easy to find either.
[/quot
which keys? i have gone throuugh all of tthem today and cant find it, i did try c47 with troops and they deploy as soon as i opened tthe door

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 11:28:08 AM »
The two things that spring to mind:

Did you try it outside VR?
Did you try renaming your settings folder as a test so it just creates a set of default settings, then see if the behavior continues?

If renaming settings fixes it, it's most likely a mapping issue of some stripe.  If not using VR fixes it, then that'd be something HTC would have to explain.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 08:18:43 PM »
Yes it is only when I’m in vr. When I take the rift off it does fine. I he ent tried the settings folder.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2018, 11:25:19 PM »
If not mistaken,VR would be different settings all together? As in NON VR is diffrent file for the settings than the VR? Not sure if stick settings are included. They might be universal, but just throwing it out there :uhoh
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2018, 02:15:15 PM »
Yes it is only when I’m in vr. When I take the rift off it does fine. I he ent tried the settings folder.

I'd rename the settings folder and let it create stuff from scratch and see what you get.  Like 1stpar3 said, it's likely a mapping specific to VR that is acting up in some way, possibly due to misfingering, possibly due to something in the program.  If that fixes it, I'd suggest saving a copy of your settings folder in case Skuzzy needs it for some reason.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11