Author Topic: June '18 KOTH Dates  (Read 866 times)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
June '18 KOTH Dates
« on: June 02, 2018, 02:34:35 AM »
US KOTH will be held on Saturday 16th June. click the calendar link below for your timezone.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,393118.0.html

EURO KOTH will be FRIDAY 29th June at 8pm BST, 9PM CET , 3PM Eastern, Noon Pacific.  It has to be a friday this month because of the scenario being Saturdays in June at the same time. 
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: June '18 KOTH Dates
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 03:14:01 PM »
<snip>
EURO KOTH will be FRIDAY 29th June at 8pm BST, 9PM CET , 3PM Eastern, Noon Pacific.  It has to be a friday this month because of the scenario being Saturdays in June at the same time.

Thanks for hosting Bruv <S>. And to hg428CJ   don't give up on it so fast. It takes a few events to gt your technique down and IMO with more people you gt a better idea of how it should really be. Half a dozen people doesn't do it justice. I used to fly in it more and am trying to gt my mojo back, not that I was endowed with much there LoL , but you can watch some great pilots have good fights and learn some things watching films and the ongoing fights after you die. I don't think I had a round where I didn't stall and crash, get too low and hit a tree, or do most of my damage to me by me. Actually looking back I did have to bail once as I got shot up and couldn't control my plane.
I'll be there next month and hope to see you there also <S>
Also  <S> TheStig for the victory
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 06:09:30 PM »
Thanks for hosting Bruv <S>. And to hg428CJ   don't give up on it so fast. It takes a few events to gt your technique down and IMO with more people you gt a better idea of how it should really be. Half a dozen people doesn't do it justice. I used to fly in it more and am trying to gt my mojo back, not that I was endowed with much there LoL , but you can watch some great pilots have good fights and learn some things watching films and the ongoing fights after you die. I don't think I had a round where I didn't stall and crash, get too low and hit a tree, or do most of my damage to me by me. Actually looking back I did have to bail once as I got shot up and couldn't control my plane.
I'll be there next month and hope to see you there also <S>
Also  <S> TheStig for the victory
Thanks and <Salute> fuzeman and all the others taking part in tonights KOTH. This was my 3rd KOTH since 2007, and I think both my earlier ones were some time around 2010-2012ish.. I could not even remember the rules anymore when I entered, all I remembered was it used to be fun. And indeed it still is fun! Had no hopes of winning the KOTH when I entered tonight, I was just bored in MA just as Bruv119 was announcing his countdown for the SEA2, and made a quick decision to jump over at the last 5min call.

It would not surprise me if I might show up again at one of these events, because this surely was a thrill.

Thanks Bruv119 for hosting.

<Salute>

~TheStig~

Sent fra min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 07:23:45 PM by SAJ73 »
TheStig

Offline DurrD

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 04:31:16 PM »
This was my first KOTH in a very long time, having just come back to the game within the last year after about 4 years gone (military overseas tour and all that).  I think I flew in one back when they first started, but it was a very long time ago.  Anyhow, it was a lot of fun, and I will be trying to make sure my schedule is open for future ones for sure.  Salute to Bruv for hosting and to everybody else that flew in it. 
FBDurr -- A Freebird since 2013, been playing Aces High since 2001.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 03:04:38 AM »
thanks all for playing!

Congrats to TheStig on the win.

:aok

ps:  TheStig I forgot to ask your plane pick for the first round next month?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 03:07:54 AM by Bruv119 »
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 06:21:55 AM »
WTG, TheStig.   My old wingman getting it done!   :cheers: :aok :banana: :salute
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 07:43:14 AM »
thanks all for playing!

Congrats to TheStig on the win.

:aok

ps:  TheStig I forgot to ask your plane pick for the first round next month?
Let it be the P51D then.

TheStig

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2018, 07:43:59 AM »
WTG, TheStig.   My old wingman getting it done!   :cheers: :aok :banana: :salute
Thank you very much Vraciu.

TheStig