Author Topic: A new achievement should be added "The Allison"  (Read 750 times)

Offline BuzzLightyear

• Zinc Member
A new achievement should be added "The Allison"
« on: February 19, 2022, 05:39:10 AM »
New Achievement proposal:

The Allison - Kill the same pilot 3 times in a single pass with a B25-H.

I was trying me best to defend.. It was hopeless, but I refused to give up.. Vulchers everywhere. A wirble at one end of the runway and a T34 at the other.. Fighter hanger it is.. So there I am, in the fighter hanger and as my engines are firing up, I look up to see a perfectly lined up B25-H on slope coming right at me. I see a quick flash of light on the nose of that 25 and Boom!!! in the tower, victim of the 75mm.. ever diligent I immediately click launch again from the fighter hanger and spawn just in time to hear the whistle of a 500# bomb and... Boom!! Tower... 3 curse words later, a sworn vendetta and click launch from fighter hanger a third time.. Only to see the belly of that B25-h pass overhead at 50ft Alt just long enough to hear Bratta tatta tat and Boom!!! In the tower AGAIN.. victim of the twin 50 cal rear guns!!

Three kills, in less than 15 seconds, in a single pass, in a B25-H!!  "The Allison"

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: A new achievement should be added "The Allison"
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 08:04:21 AM »
She is deadly in that B25 for sure. She's pretty good at taking out my T34 at a distance also in that thing, albeit I do main gun her every now and then. :devil
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76