Author Topic: Achievments not working  (Read 1790 times)

Offline DktrEvil

• Copper Member
      • TheFunZone.com
Achievments not working
« on: June 02, 2018, 02:18:24 PM »
I have certain achievements that stopped working. For example Drop Tanks. I can drop tanks all day long and it never changes from the current 18 drop tanks. Rockets are the same way. I can fire rockets all night long and it doesn't change from 1467.

Also, my Vehicle perks don't match. In achievements it shows 18337 but in the Tower it shows 25,183.55

This has been going on for a long time

What can I do to fix this problem?
+Dr Evil's Death Squadron+

Let this be a lesson to you all that this organization will not tolerate .......... F-a-i-l-u-r-e!

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
Re: Achievments not working
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 11:02:19 AM »
I noticed my achievements were not updating. I was working on the strat fuel at the time.  I checked again a couple days later and they updated. Go figure. Write down the number before you start, then check back a few days later and see if the number has advanced.

:salute
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline DktrEvil

• Copper Member
      • TheFunZone.com
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 08:51:35 PM »
Thanks for the suggestion but mine are not changing. It's been months now.

Let this be a lesson to you all that this organization will not tolerate .......... F-a-i-l-u-r-e!

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 01:39:45 PM »
Just checked the database and I see awards being handed out.  Since midnight, today, and up to the time stamp of this post, there have been 38 achievements awarded.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 01:43:02 PM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 03:25:04 PM »
must be something Evil going on...
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 11:29:35 PM »
Agree with Skuzzy. I see achievements awarded almost everytime I log on.

:salute
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline DktrEvil

• Copper Member
      • TheFunZone.com
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 12:20:26 AM »
I just dropped 2 drop tanks from a 110 and fired 120 rockets from an M4 and neither registered in my achievements.  I am still at 18 dropped tanks and 1467 rockets fired.

My post was concerning MY achievements not registering. Some of my achievements do register but these 2 don't and there may be others but I haven't checked them all.

I attached pictures in my original post.

Regards

Offline DurrD

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2018, 10:12:16 PM »
I see lots of achievements, but there is one that I think is broken.  The one about killing one of each aircraft type.  I lack 2 aircraft from getting that achievement (both of them WWI types). 

However, I have killed all 4 types of WWI planes on many occasions in the WWI arena, but I do not have the achievement in the MA for some reason.  In fact, if I check the achievement in the WWI arena, I have credit for all 4 WWI types, but am missing some WW2 ones (which are checked off in the MA however).

Not sure how to go about getting that achievement, and its worth 100pts too.
FBDurr -- A Freebird since 2013, been playing Aces High since 2001.

Offline Dace

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2018, 04:46:23 AM »
I see lots of achievements, but there is one that I think is broken.  The one about killing one of each aircraft type.  I lack 2 aircraft from getting that achievement (both of them WWI types). 

However, I have killed all 4 types of WWI planes on many occasions in the WWI arena, but I do not have the achievement in the MA for some reason.  In fact, if I check the achievement in the WWI arena, I have credit for all 4 WWI types, but am missing some WW2 ones (which are checked off in the MA however).

Not sure how to go about getting that achievement, and its worth 100pts too.

I can confirm, this is still an issue. My WWI kills are not registering in the "Kill every plane model in the game" or the "Get a kill in every plane" categories.

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2018, 07:13:32 AM »
I just dropped 2 drop tanks from a 110 and fired 120 rockets from an M4 and neither registered in my achievements.  I am still at 18 dropped tanks and 1467 rockets fired.

My post was concerning MY achievements not registering. Some of my achievements do register but these 2 don't and there may be others but I haven't checked them all.

I attached pictures in my original post.

Regards

Were you on the runway or in flight?
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline DktrEvil

• Copper Member
      • TheFunZone.com
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2022, 11:54:46 AM »
Both