Author Topic: Hard to believe  (Read 2286 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Hard to believe
« on: June 03, 2018, 01:25:59 AM »
SOME of you guys REALLY missed out! Fjord Fury scenario has started! Round ONE was a blast. Most fun I have had since....maybe last Junes Longest Day event? I really enjoyed it! Brooke(and any others) really went "balls to the wall" on this scenario  :rock The terrain looked AWESOME, well until we launched via "Air Spawn"..actually sort of felt the cold, while in the tower. It was a GREAT set up also. The air spawns for Allies was about 15 minutes after Axis launch. Made for quick action! Pretty sure the Organizers could expand the slot limits...IF more folk would sign up? If not...You guys missed out. Might have to have some incentives for participation in the next Scenario (and I am talking REAL inscentives...Like New Pcs, TIR,Occulus,gift certificates and ect)? If for nothing more than to prove how fun these things are  :rock Thinking maybe a LOTTO type deal...for every combatant-1 numbers pick....highest kills + 2 number picks...best Squad + 1 number pick for members, and so on. Still trying to work it out before I pitch it to the POWERs THAT BE. Would base it on OFFICIAL Power Ball or other documented drawings(pick 3s or what ever..depending on number of participants). Like I said, just tossing it around in my head. I think it just might help boost the fun factor and I am MORE than willing to invest in the AH experience. To me..its a possible boost to my personal enjoyment. The MORE the BETTER. So any ideas or what not...would be appreciated. :cheers:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
Re: Hard to believe
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 02:48:19 AM »
<S> to 1stpar!

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 08:56:46 AM »
Was fun
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 01:35:20 PM »
I loved it!  Thanks to all who participated and made this happen, especially Brooke, command staff, our squad leader Dutch, and my awesome wingman 1stpar!  The clouds were a very well-done effect on this map too.  Am very much looking forward to next Saturday!     :cheers:    :airplane:

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 01:40:06 PM »
Are walk-ons next week allowed without pre-registration?

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2018, 01:52:01 PM »
I think walk-ons are always welcome.  Pre-registration mostly increases your options to get a specific ride.

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2018, 02:02:43 PM »
I think walk-ons are always welcome.  Pre-registration mostly increases your options to get a specific ride.

Yes! there are always some people that can't make it to the scenario, walk-ons are always welkom! make sure though you are in the arena before the arena gets locked. Usually you have to go to the rook side and contact the cm and they will find you a spot!

It would be great to have you with us next week <S>

DutchVII
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2018, 03:33:00 PM »
I'll be there if I can.  :joystick:

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2018, 04:19:55 PM »
I'll be there if I can.  :joystick:

Awsome!

Show-Up Time (arena is locked after Show-Up Time) is 3 pm Eastern, noon Pacific, 8 pm London, 7 pm GMT
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2018, 07:00:06 PM »
Are walk-ons next week allowed without pre-registration?

Walk ons are always welcome.  :aok

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2018, 07:11:37 PM »
Shotgun on max as a wingman

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2018, 12:16:06 AM »
Shotgun on max as a wingman
What if he wants to fly with the BEST? 130 Squad...SPIT 14 :devil
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2018, 07:51:33 AM »
You know the ol saying. You don’t have to be the fastest in the group just faster than the slowest. Lol.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2018, 09:04:08 AM »

Offline asterix

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2018, 11:34:39 AM »
Looking forward to the next one.  :salute
Win 7 Pro 64, AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3,0 GHz, Asus M2N mobo, refurbished Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 GV-N960IXOC-2GD 2GB, Corsair XMS2 4x2GB 800MHz DDR2, Seagate BarraCuda 7200.10 ST3160815AS 160GB 7200 RPM HDD, Thermaltake Smart 430W