Author Topic: Hard to believe  (Read 2285 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Hard to believe
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2018, 02:15:39 PM »
:headscratch:
  :uhoh Think its a Georgia thing MAX :uhoh Think the altitude got to Ole Flippz Saturday. That or the Schnapps he found in that HIDEOUS K-4 :aok  Maybe got confused in a Nascar type day dream even :O Spits pretty fast and spry at altitude  :devil Think it could be a concussion maybe, think he "Bumped" into Bruv.  :aok
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2018, 02:51:00 PM »
Teeheheheeeheheherhrhrhehhrhh hrhrhdhdhdrreeeeeee

I’ll take real good care ofs you Maxie.

I can tell you my first dive in the k4 on the bombers scared the bejessies out of me. I had my motor off like to have broke the k key on my keyboard and was screaming for baby Jesus by the time I got slowed down enough not to become a lawn dart lol

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2018, 02:59:25 PM »
Teeheheheeeheheherhrhrhehhrhhhrhrhdhdhdrreeeeeee

I’ll take real good care ofs you Maxie.

I can tell you my first dive in the k4 on the bombers scared the bejessies out of me. I had my motor off like to have broke the k key on my keyboard and was screaming for baby Jesus by the time I got slowed down enough not to become a lawn dart lol
:rofl They do get fast...IN A HURRY :devil
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline asterix

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2018, 02:58:55 AM »
 :x Not many hours left for another frame.
Win 7 Pro 64, AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3,0 GHz, Asus M2N mobo, refurbished Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 GV-N960IXOC-2GD 2GB, Corsair XMS2 4x2GB 800MHz DDR2, Seagate BarraCuda 7200.10 ST3160815AS 160GB 7200 RPM HDD, Thermaltake Smart 430W

Offline save

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2018, 04:57:46 AM »
My ammo last for 6 Lancasters, or one Yak3.
"And the Yak 3 ,aka the "flying Yamato"..."
-Caldera

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2018, 02:02:28 PM »
nope he is MINE  :D
:furious Its all good! More Hispano Fodder :devil I'll keep a 20mm out for ya  :salute   OH,CRAP----forgot, you have some TOO :bolt: