Author Topic: Can Rude, Ozark, or Hening CO this frame?  (Read 1180 times)

Rojo

Can Rude, Ozark, or Hening CO this frame?
« on: September 10, 2001, 09:54:00 PM »
Guys, Usarmy or Dux was supposed to CO for the Allies, but asked if they could be excused.  If you can do it, I'll shoot the target map out to you Tuesday morning. Thanks.  Usarmy or another in his squad can take Frame 3 to make up for the switch.

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2001, 05:34:00 PM »
Kind of you to do this rojo. Rules state clearly it is NOT your job.

They need to find their OWN replacement. Listed under 6. Responsibilities:

when it is that pilots turn to C.O. a TOD and he is unable, then the squadron must find a replacement or risk being removed from the participation list.

Your call how you want to handle it, but I would send them the map and they get someone to Frame C.O.
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Rojo

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2001, 09:17:00 PM »
Roger that, Boss.  I'll resend the map to USArmy, and let him know that he needs to handle it or find someone in his squad.  I'm just a softy.

Offline Kingonads

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2001, 10:30:00 AM »
I am in USarmy's squad and I am not sure I will be able to fly on friday but.. I will take sqaud CO if necesary if I can make it.

Hodo

Offline Dux

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2001, 10:47:00 AM »
Hodo, they are looking for someone to CO all of the Allies.

Sorry guys, but I am in no way qualified to do this, and in light of recent real world events, I will most likely be unavailable to even participate.

Do what you have to do.

Dux.
Rogue Squadron, CO
5th AF, FSO Squadron, Member

We all have a blind date with Destiny... and it looks like she's ordered the lobster.

Offline daddog

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2001, 01:42:00 PM »
Dux please find someone to replace you. A quick e-mail to your squad should do it. Then let rojo know who it is or just e-mail them what you have received from rojo.
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Rojo

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2001, 01:50:00 PM »
What Daddog said.  I also e-mailed Usarmy, to ask him to do the same.  He also has a copy of the orders map and instructions that I sent to Dux and Hblair.

Offline Dux

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2001, 03:05:00 PM »
Guys,
As far as I am aware, UsArmy, Hodo, and myself are the only Rogues participating... nobody else in our squad usually shows up. Hodo volunteered for squad CO in the event of nobody else being available, but his schedule seems unsure. There is no one else I can recommend. Would you Please ask someone outside of Rogue squad?

I really would love to be able to help out, but bottom line is that I won't be available. Period. These are unfortunate circumstances indeed.

Nothing more I can say on this subject   :(
Dux
Rogue Squadron, CO
5th AF, FSO Squadron, Member

We all have a blind date with Destiny... and it looks like she's ordered the lobster.

Offline Holder

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.constable.ca
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2001, 04:41:00 PM »
416 RCAF is down to 2 members for this ToD and due to the late date I'd rather not CO the event.

The condolences from 416 RCAF go out to all of our American friends both in our squad and in all other squads. We stand as Allies shoulder to shoulder.

Offline usarmy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2001, 07:32:00 PM »
Sorry to have dropped the ball on this one, but due to recent events I have no choice. I have more things to worry about now, like if I will have to fly in a real combat mission soon or not. The callsign is not just a callsign, it is also what I do. I may or may not even be here on Friday. I hope you all can understand that.

I have received the mission map for frame 2, but that's all. I don't have aircraft assignments or any other information to plan any kind of attack. I just can't focus on a game right now when these real life issues are so paramount. If you have to kick Rogue Squadron out of the special events then so be it. I know my fellow squaddies will understand.

God Bless America

usarmy
CO, Rogue Squadron
"Shoot Em in the Face"

Offline usarmy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2001, 08:03:00 PM »
I've talked to Nash, and he will take over the duties as Allied CO. Jarbo will inform Sabre and all the information should be forwarded to Nash.

Once again, I am sorry for the hassle, but blame the damn cowards that attacked this great nation    :mad:

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: usarmy ]

Rojo

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2001, 08:22:00 PM »
USarmy, I've sent the info out to Nash (thanks, Nash).  Don't sweat it, USarmy.  I just retired from the Air Force the beginning of Sept (wonder if they'll take me back? would love to help with the payback).  God go with you, USarmy, and anyone else in the US military who's likely to be in harms way anytime soon.

Sabre