Author Topic: Current KOTH MOTD  (Read 557 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Current KOTH MOTD
« on: June 17, 2018, 04:19:08 PM »
Can the presently used KOTH Arena Message be updated in regards to CM Eye mode? The method listed went into the bit-bucket with the new mode system.
I just recently played with the .follow command. Is that all the regular player has at his disposal to view fights in the event now?
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Current KOTH MOTD
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 04:56:54 PM »
Can the presently used KOTH Arena Message be updated in regards to CM Eye mode? The method listed went into the bit-bucket with the new mode system.
I just recently played with the .follow command. Is that all the regular player has at his disposal to view fights in the event now?

The .follow command is disabled during KOTH and I'm not completely sure how that one works.
During today's KOTH though I did look at my mapping and found all my CM move commands were set to none, no wonder it didn't work  :rofl
Mapped them to the old keys I used for 'view mode' in mode 3 and CM Eye working again  :aok
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54