Author Topic: I know it’s simple to do, but...  (Read 825 times)

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
I know it’s simple to do, but...
« on: June 20, 2018, 12:08:10 AM »
.... I can’t remember how or figure out how to turn on the lead computing sight in the off line.  Help?

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: I know it’s simple to do, but...
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 03:18:24 AM »
It is under,OPTIONS:ENVIRANMENT:ARENA SETTINGS:FLIGHT MODE FLAGS  :aok
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 07:49:09 AM »
Thanks much!  I was even in that menu and missed it!  Glad it wasn’t a rattler!   :rofl

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 01:44:48 PM »
 :aok Funny you would bring that up :uhoh Lawn mower ate ONE yesterday. In front yard...3 feet with 8 buttons,PLENTY BIG ENOUGH. Been a long time since I have even seen or heard of someone seeing one. Guess my King Snakes are AWOL. We had 6 around the farm last couple of years and not a single copper Head or Rattler shed skin, either. So much for walking around the yard in the dark :uhoh
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 02:08:07 PM »
:aok Funny you would bring that up :uhoh Lawn mower ate ONE yesterday. In front yard...3 feet with 8 buttons,PLENTY BIG ENOUGH. Been a long time since I have even seen or heard of someone seeing one. Guess my King Snakes are AWOL. We had 6 around the farm last couple of years and not a single copper Head or Rattler shed skin, either. So much for walking around the yard in the dark :uhoh
:noid

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2018, 04:15:58 PM »
didnt understand? lol Was just commenting. Had just dealt with a Rattler then saw his response. Was ironic :uhoh

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2018, 07:31:48 PM »
didnt understand? lol Was just commenting. Had just dealt with a Rattler then saw his response. Was ironic :uhoh
I didn't notice that he had mentioned a rattler.  I thought you just started talking about snakes out of the blue.   :banana:

Coogan  :cheers:
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2018, 11:28:51 AM »
 :rofl If had been a snake.. No worries :cheers: