Author Topic: Looking for a MA squad  (Read 923 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Looking for a MA squad
« on: June 25, 2018, 06:05:24 PM »
I'm looking for a squad who is not loyal to a chess piece and goes where the fight is.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Looking for a MA squad
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 09:13:19 PM »
I'm looking for a squad who is not loyal to a chess piece and goes where the fight is.

Hiya Larry, welcome back!

Offline AKQwik

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 12:18:58 PM »
Hi Larry,

The AKs rotate the 1st of every month, but we stay there the entire month.

PS:  Years ago we had a Curly and a Moe, but never a Larry :lol

Offline BOBO

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 12:37:11 PM »
If you see me, Jarbo or Loki on you're welcome to fly with us.  We don't change chess pieces frequently but we have migrated when our current chess piece would get into the habit of constantly getting "picked on" by the other two, when our CHess Piece also had the most players online.

When the biggest faction notices that the other two aren't fighting each other (you can't possibly not notice if you're literate) it's usually because the biggest faction is playing like the equivalent of low hanging fruit.  So of course they'll do what anybody else would do and go where the most action with the easiest kills/captures are found.

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 01:15:31 PM »
If you're interested, I'll fly with ya.

I am not on as much as I used to be but I am all about bombing and attacking.  I  hate defending but will up where there is a fight.  I am a poor fighter type.  I have good SA and maneuvering skills but can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn unless I am bombing something...

I just started my squad this month, "Infidel Bombardier/Attack Group".  I prefer to fly on the low number side (currently Rook).  I have no chess piece loyalty.  Just loyalty to the task at hand (whatever the flow of the fight is) and often times just bomb or fly around just for the sake of doing it with no real purpose (pretty much when I get moody and don't care what is going on, on the map).

Right now it is just me and Black70.  And I fly FSO (G3-MF and right now Anti-Horde for July, then helping set up a new squad in FSO "++Dogz of War++). 

I am more about the camradarie with the different players I have met over the years more than I am about any individual squad so I made up my own squad and am in the process of adding players that ant the same in general.  Lately, I just crank up the music and get lost in cartoon land.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'll shoot you an invite. 

:rock
SlipKnoT

AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)