Author Topic: Tank Turret Spin when launching  (Read 603 times)

Offline Wizer

• Nickel Member
Tank Turret Spin when launching
« on: July 03, 2018, 07:34:45 AM »
When ever I launch a tank from hangar or spawn point the turret auto spins out of control.  How do I fix this? :headscratch:

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Tank Turret Spin when launching
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 03:35:46 PM »
Basic Control setup might help. This is "shared" at the point at which I start talking about control curves.

https://youtu.be/Sl1jBTx1HJA?t=28m13s

Probably you haven't got the function assigned properly, but this will help either way.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 07:01:23 AM »
Since a few patches ago I have this as well. Stuff is singed up to my ruder paddles and wierd spots on my throthle. The only control mode that was working fine was the one for flight. I have manually unbound all the keys, but I have yet to set them to the proper controls.

DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 08:34:56 AM »
The game currently automatically changes to Control Mode 2 for vehicles so that's where you should check the mapping of all controllers, including mouse. In the Map Controllers menu choose one controller at a time, in the menu below choose Mode 2 and scroll down the mappings list. X and Y axii are the ones rotating the turret. Notice that you'd also have to calibrate the axii you want to use, otherwise the turret will keep moving. Mine kept turning towards the sky until I calibrated the Y axis. In a plane I hadn't noticed anything strange! Hope you'll find the culprit.

Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Wizer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 09:52:52 AM »
Thanks for the replies.  Chalenge your response fixed the problem :salute