Author Topic: Couple of notes for all TOD participants  (Read 623 times)

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Couple of notes for all TOD participants
« on: September 15, 2001, 08:58:00 AM »
First off my apoligies for not haveing a Message of the Day up for last nights TOD.
Due to takeing over for Cobra with no notice I was a bit rushed.

Next, a conversation arose on channel 1 last night. Now a certain amount of "chatter" on channel 1 I will tolerate. Especially before the frame starts or as it winds down. Also I am NOT trying to discourge those who "<S>" before leaving.

However, if you are warned to get off channel 1 you'd best be listening! It doesn't matter if that warning comes from me, or any other player.  Channel 1  is neither the time nor the place to get into long discussions. Anyone doing so in the future will get 1 quick warning then ejected.

"Loose Lips Sink Ships!" Keep it to country or squad channels, or save it for this BB forum afterwords.

Next, we had several gate crashers last night. In the future ANYONE who does not show up as being in a registered squad will be ejected without warning.

That means if you have a registered guest or squad mate get there early, get him a squad invite. Then have him relog! I will be scanning the roster for pilots not in squads and ejecting them as I see them.

Last, gentlemen this is a "1 strike" event.
Push the envelope far enough to get booted, muted, or warned or sanctioned by me once. Thats your last warning. The next time you'll be ejected and banned from the TOD without warning. (Yes when I'm wearing the CM hat I'm a hardprettythang, deal with it)   :)

I expect a high standard of behavior from everyone in the TOD and so far I've not been often disappointed.

[ 09-15-2001: Message edited by: Ghosth ]

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2001, 09:35:00 AM »
Sheesh!  Your worse than Fatty's mom during her monthly "Hell week"!

Offline Firecat

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2001, 01:20:00 PM »
Hey Ghosth,
FYI, myself, goat10, and snafu are members of MAG-33 and flew with them last night.  However, Ripsnort wasn't online so we couldn't get invites in the SEA to be listed in the roster as such.

-Firecat

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2001, 10:00:00 AM »
<S> fire. To avoid that problem rip should give permissions to a couple of his higher ranking pilots to add pilots.

I have done that in my squad and it works quite well.  :)

Ghosth is 100% correct in this.
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure