Author Topic: Heathen Nation Recruiting  (Read 517 times)

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
Heathen Nation Recruiting
« on: July 20, 2018, 11:59:21 AM »
"Score doesn't matter.  You are either a warrior or you are not."  ~  SlipKnoT

Heathen Nation is a collection of Aces High's Infidel players.  Some are good at one thing, or a few things.  Some are good at all things.  Some are not too good at all (i.e. me).  We don't care about your abilities in this game.  We are looking for players with that Warrior Spirit.   

Sometimes we are focused and take bases.  Sometimes we are off doing our own thing (sometimes on different countries).  Sometimes we go out on murderous rampages and sometimes we are sneaking troops to a field capture. 

We hold no loyalty to any one chess piece.  We only exist in the MA.  You can fly with any squad you choose in any special event.  We do not and will not fly our flag in any special event (i.e. FSO, Scenarios, etc...) with the exception of KOTH should you chose to fly in it. 

Here, all that matters is we have a place to come to in the MA and enjoy this game for what it was designed for.  Fun and entertainment.   

We are not a chatty bunch.  Sometimes we're all on the same channel but when we're off doing our own thing, I personally am blaring music and can't hear anything anyway. 

We don't have any real command structure so a chain of command is realistically non existent.  It's your $15 a month.  Fly with it the way you like.  However, when we do collectively decide to fly together as one, we do so rather well and accomplish our objectives.

If this sounds like what you have been looking for, PM either Larry or me in game and if we know you well enough, you're in...

:rock
SlipKnoT
    :devil

AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Heathen Nation Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 02:06:30 PM »
I can't agree with you more Slip.  Pigs just like to see the other guys blow up and their stuff burn, everything else just gets in the way of the buffet.  I wish you the best of luck Sir!  :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!