Author Topic: Last update brought back DX11 problem  (Read 629 times)

Offline Rebel28

• Copper Member
Last update brought back DX11 problem
« on: July 20, 2018, 02:29:40 PM »
After this last update the micro pause in DX11 is back. Nothing changed on my end and it is not as bad as before. But it is back.
4th Fighter Group
~ The Gunslingers ~

Offline AKQwik

• Copper Member
Re: Last update brought back DX11 problem
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 10:37:46 AM »
Same here.  I'll need to go back to DX9 for now.  I wish I had I known the stutters were back before FSO last night.  I thought it was happening when people were talking, but it's hard to tell because in FSO people are always talking.

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 01:15:29 PM »
When was DX11 ever fixed?   :headscratch:
Still getting freezes on my end.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 02:01:04 PM »
Same with me,ESPECIALLY within the first 30 min or so. It levels out,but still have pauses....1 or2 an hour :uhoh
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline AKQwik

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 04:12:52 PM »
When was DX11 ever fixed?

For me DX11 stopped micro-freezing sometime in May.  I think there were 3 updates in May, but I'm not sure which one fixed it.  Before May I was using DX9 for special events and most of the time in the MA, I would try DX11 occasionally just to see if it improved.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2018, 06:13:29 PM »
fixed my issue,was Nvidia drvers reinstalled with an update.
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 12:27:45 PM »
For me DX11 stopped micro-freezing sometime in May.  I think there were 3 updates in May, but I'm not sure which one fixed it.  Before May I was using DX9 for special events and most of the time in the MA, I would try DX11 occasionally just to see if it improved.

I haven't played a lot since May, so it's very likely that I missed that.
Hope it will be fixed (again.)

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear