Author Topic: Ripsnort is AWOL for Frame 3: SwoopGB will command MAG-33  (Read 560 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Ripsnort is AWOL for Frame 3: SwoopGB will command MAG-33
« on: December 06, 2001, 07:36:00 AM »
Allied CO:
Ripsnort is AWOL for Frame 3: SwoopGB will command MAG-33.

Orders have been forwarded to MAG-33 and replies looks like we'll have 13 in attendance.

I have a previous engagement that I am honored to attend, the 60th anniversary of Pearl Harbor.

Friends of the Olympic Flight Museum:

The pleasure of your company is requested: Please join us, Friday,December 7, 2001 at 6:00 p.m., as we pay tribute to the heroes of W.W.II at Pearl Harbor.  For the evening, our museum's hangar will take you back 60 years to Hawaii of December 1941. You will re-live the events while dining amongst actual W.W.II  fighter aircraft and period re-enactors.  Enjoy the hot buffet dinner of Hawaiian dishes. Hear the stories of actual veterans
who experienced the activities of that famous date.
Price for OFM members is $20.00; $25.00 for non-members.  Dress is casual.

This is the museum's major fund raiser for the winter months.  For those who attended OFM winter events of the past years, thank you for your support.  This winter's Pearl Harbor Remembrance Night will be an enjoyable
event of delicious food and enlightening entertainment.  Please show your support!  Looking forward to taking your reservation and seeing you on the 7th of December!

Thank you from the OFM Staff

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Ripsnort is AWOL for Frame 3: SwoopGB will command MAG-33
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2001, 03:22:00 PM »
I was AWOL too, saboteurs hit the DSL card in my local exchange. It was replaced 45 mins after ToD started  :(