Author Topic: Chrome browser & Aces High  (Read 788 times)

Offline Bixby

• Copper Member
Chrome browser & Aces High
« on: August 10, 2018, 12:36:42 PM »
 I use Internet Explorer as my browser exclusively and I'm thinking about installing Google Earth on my pc.

Do issues exist with Chrome and Aces High?  I have avoided installing Chrome for years but I do miss using (pre Chrome) Google Earth.

Thanks in advance for any info.  <S>.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: Chrome browser & Aces High
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 03:42:55 PM »
I assume you're referring to the bulletin board? Nope, no adverse issues on my end.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 06:07:51 PM »
You can have several browsers installed without any issues. Basically...

Chrome is known to drop bits and pieces off downloads so using another browser like Firefox is recommended. Internet Explorer is fast getting outdated.

Another thing I like to do with Chrome is to disable most of the features in the Advanced settings. If you allow any program do anything in advance it will eat your processing cycles. Load the pages you've visited? Why? What makes them think I want to revisit them?
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 02:47:23 AM »
You can have several browsers installed without any issues. Basically...

Chrome is known to drop bits and pieces off downloads so using another browser like Firefox is recommended. Internet Explorer is fast getting outdated.

Another thing I like to do with Chrome is to disable most of the features in the Advanced settings. If you allow any program do anything in advance it will eat your processing cycles. Load the pages you've visited? Why? What makes them think I want to revisit them?
RIGHT :aok I wouldnt have closed them, IF I wasnt done with them :rofl Oh,NO...where was that picture again? :headscratch: :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain