Author Topic: Residual Gv Icons  (Read 465 times)

Offline RODBUSTR

• Nickel Member
Residual Gv Icons
« on: August 12, 2018, 03:19:26 PM »
   Howdy.  I'm still seeing an occasional GV icon on map. 

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Residual Gv Icons
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 12:50:17 AM »
Same with me. One was a GV Icon at Rook ammo fact(2 maps ago..believe on Bustrs new work of genius) saw it yesterday too(but was at A8 spawn showing a Camper). While I am not sure why this happens...one player said that he saw this when a GV might disco? It does sort of make sense...just not sure if he test this or it 1s conjecture :uhoh
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 02:11:27 PM »
Same with me. One was a GV Icon at Rook ammo fact(2 maps ago..believe on Bustrs new work of genius) saw it yesterday too(but was at A8 spawn showing a Camper). While I am not sure why this happens...one player said that he saw this when a GV might disco? It does sort of make sense...just not sure if he test this or it 1s conjecture :uhoh

This sounds like it would be it.

HiTech

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 03:16:21 PM »
Saw this on Oceania last Saturday at the N spawn into A83. The whole terrain except for this one spawn had no red GV icons. When that GV was destroyed, no more red GV icons showed up for the rest of the night.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 01:59:34 AM »
This sounds like it would be it.

HiTech
Conjecture... or possibly the Disco? Eh, doesnt matter really...I know you on top of this stuff :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 09:03:04 AM »
Conjecture... or possibly the Disco? Eh, doesnt matter really...I know you on top of this stuff :rock
It was it fixed for the next path, the reason I thought so is that the Ai / discoed players code is a different piece of code for displaying a person on radar.

HiTech

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 02:19:25 PM »
Makes sense...I will take your word for it...i KNOW NUTHING :uhoh Thanks  :rock