Author Topic: September 2018 KOTH dates  (Read 1431 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
September 2018 KOTH dates
« on: August 31, 2018, 09:52:33 PM »
Happy to announce KOTH should be back on track for a consistent twice a month running. Now we just have to hope I can stay awake for mine.
There's a contest for ya.... get KOTH II going so long we got our new CM falling asleep at the keyboard during his event.

KOTH I hosted by Bruv will be held September 22nd at 3pm EDT, 8pm BST, 9pm CET in the SEA II with first crate being the Spitfire Mk V, Belial's choice for winning last month.

KOTH II hosted by fuzeman will be held September 29th at 10 pm EDT, 3 am BST, 9pm CET in SEA II with first crate being the P-40C which I just picked at random.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: September 2018 KOTH dates
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 04:35:07 AM »
 :aok
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 06:25:02 PM »
Just a reminder that Bruv's KOTH will be next week and mine the week after. See you at both for some of the best dogfights Aces High has.

Happy to announce KOTH should be back on track for a consistent twice a month running. Now we just have to hope I can stay awake for mine.
There's a contest for ya.... get KOTH II going so long we got our new CM falling asleep at the keyboard during his event.

KOTH I hosted by Bruv will be held September 22nd at 3pm EDT, 8pm BST, 9pm CET in the SEA II with first crate being the Spitfire Mk V, Belial's choice for winning last month.

KOTH II hosted by fuzeman will be held September 29th at 10 pm EDT, 3 am BST, 9pm CET in SEA II with first crate being the P-40C which I just picked at random.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 02:46:18 PM »
We have a KOTH tomorrow  :D

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 03:05:18 PM »
Just a reminder we have a KOTH this Saturday.   :D

<SNIP>

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 06:30:53 AM »
Tactus, JoBravo and myself are planning on competing tonight! :salute

We are confuesed at what time it would be though. Will it be at 3 am BST or at 9pm CET. The time seems to be conflicting. :headscratch:

DutchVII
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 06:34:12 AM by TWCAxew »
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2018, 08:36:27 AM »

We are confuesed at what time it would be though. Will it be at 3 am BST or at 9pm CET. The time seems to be conflicting. :headscratch:

DutchVII

good spot dutch, it should read 4am CET which is brutal, should have come to my running.    :salute
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2018, 01:19:58 PM »

DutchVII

That's on me  :frown: I know in one of my posts, maybe October, I just used 10PM DST as my translation to other time zones ended up in the Twilight Zone.

I got the date right.   :aok   I was going to ask Bruv but I bug him enough on other very important matters  :rofl

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2018, 02:16:42 PM »
good spot dutch, it should read 4am CET which is brutal, should have come to my running.    :salute

It is not "BRUTAL"",  if players in the CET time zone would or could go to bed a couple to a few hours earlier, so they could then wake up a couple to few hours early to join in on the fun....possibly having them a cup or 2 of Tea or Coffee....

I, myself, make an effort every week day morning to get up for my daily Bible Study!

So come on and join in on he KOTH FUN!

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2018, 03:33:02 PM »
the day I get up at 4am to play any game is the day I'll die!   :D
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2018, 03:14:07 AM »
Yeah 5 am was to brutal for me tonight. I used to do it all the time. I am starting to notice I am getting old :uhoh
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.