Author Topic: Running the game  (Read 1372 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Running the game
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2018, 08:07:10 AM »
    If One reads the darbars correctly, finding op/for plane is not that difficult. but having them fly right to You is BS. I put vid up of Humboldt looping a hog at 45mph 800 feet off the water and full 90 degree banking turns at 90mph.  when a real Corsair stalls out at 85 mph with the flaps down.  Is that the way AH designed It or is It a hack?  I don't know.  Either way it is frustrating when You know a plane is supposed to perform a certain way and doesn't.  I'm sure more than a few hardcore WW2 plane  folks have tried it and deemed It not good enough.  Why not strive for perfection in design and weed out the cheaters .  That is good marketing and will  help build an improved customer base.  Also losing one customer makes a difference.  It is a synergistic effect.  The more You see using a business, the more popular it tends to become.   Like opening the door to a tavern for the first time.  if it has a decent crowd You may stay for a few drinks, if It is empty except for some neerdowells It is likely most would close the door and move on.  Have a blast.

Instead of "put a video up", why not post the actual AH film which shows alot more than some video.....

and I disagree with your assumptions of what you think can be pulled of with the F4U-1A or F4U-1 verses what actually can be done....and Humboldt is just only getting better at flying the corsairs as time moves forward....

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Running the game
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2018, 08:30:17 AM »
Any issues anyone has with a players behavior should be dealt directly with HTC and not on the bbs.

HiTech