Author Topic: Skuzzy? Waypoint area radius?  (Read 1509 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Skuzzy? Waypoint area radius?
« on: October 11, 2018, 09:44:25 PM »
Skuzzy,

I assume that around each waypoint there is a area around it that defines it's arrival?  If so, do you happen to know what that is?

I was hitting some truly bizzaro  behavior that I finally realize was I had some take off and attack waypoints close enough both those behaviors were trying to activate at the same time.  The AI would just self-destruct or just nose dive into the dirt.  lol  Maybe we should visually show that radius around the waypoint as a cicle.

BTW, if we have feature requests for the Mission System and editor, do you still want those in wishlist or here?

Thanks in advance.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Skuzzy? Waypoint area radius?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 08:29:08 AM »
Think of them as segments not points. I.E. Attack segment. Hence no distances to points.

Wish list.

HiTech

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Skuzzy? Waypoint area radius?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 09:03:33 AM »
Think of them as segments not points. I.E. Attack segment. Hence no distances to points.

Wish list.

HiTech

So how does it know I have transitioned to the next segment?  By reaching the waypoint associated with the next segment?  Or when the previous segment time duration has expired?
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.